The Four Emperors Pt.2

Seeing Izuku Midoriya starting a worse life when he was young makes everyone watching in both disappointment and guilt. Guilt because they didn't realize in the beginning why he talks like  to everyone so weirdly and why he is so nervous.

And also,disappointment because they knew one kid that they are with now who can be a big reason on why Izuku is having a bad time of his childhood life with other people and cannot communicate well due to his nervousness or his shyness.

"Now I understand why Midoriya-chan is having a personality of being a nervous and a shy person before. Because in this multiverse it gives you an abstract of his life from before until now, one of the great candidates to be a future hero because of his determination and hardwork to be one."  Momoko said.

Everyone didn't glare at Katsuki but they angrily thought things why he always treats Izuku a trash or a pebble in the sideways.

10 years after the incident, Izuku learned that he is a quirkless person. But when he met All Might, he got One For All from him, training it to make his own quirk and now training to master it at 100%. Since the incident at the USJ, everyone was amazed by Izuku's determination in battle despite of his heavy drawbacks on his quirk that can cause him to severe injuries.

Then at the U.A Sports Festival, he has proven too that he can control the power of his quirk even breaking his limits too much. But since he lost to the quarterfinals, he didn't give up and still trying his best to keep up with his classmates with some hybrid or extraordinary quirks.

But what if, Izuku has a quirk that can destroy humanity at his will. It may be a dormant, or it may be just his quirk One For All.

Everyone realized what the multiverse meant to that multiverse Izuku, having a dormant quirk that can destroy humanity. Since One For All's power is not enough to destroy a whole world by just one huge smash.

"Does it mean, he has an original quirk in that?" Lbara asked.

"Who knows? Maybe or maybe not." Garou pouted.

Now everyone are already preparing to take their final examinations via practical and written examinations. Since the written examinations are done, everyone then proceeded then to the uninhabitated city in U.A, everyone prepared theirselves on what kind of practicical exam will be they taking on. When suddenly a teenager the same age of them, just lurking around away from them.

"Woah who the hell is that?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Maybe a villain?! Oh no!" Mineta cried.

"Don't be a dumb, maybe a student from other classes that wants to see our true potential!" Mina exclaimed.

"Izuku, you really achieved your dream to be a hero huh? Without a quirk? Impossible." He coldly said.

"Hey! That voice links to the...." Uraraka stopped when she starts to thinko who owns that voice.

"The one who absorbed the flames before!" Jiro said as everyone now knows who is the guy lurking around for Izuku.

"So it must be his brother? But we all know how he is angry at Izuku right?" Ojiro concernly said.

'Be safe Izuku.' Everyone thought.

Everyone now are in the watchroom as they see All Might taking on Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo.

"Why do you think the teachers let Midoriya and Bakugo team up despite of their bad childhood?" Sato asked.

"I think its for them to make them mature enough and start to accept each others as allies now and in the future." Tsuyu said.