Rick and Morty and Midoriya?!

Well someone requested again. But this time, I will create my own version of this story as for everyone to see how should I deal with the word "own quality". I hope you enjoy and have a good day.

Garou scratches his head as he is still looking for the multiverse that suits to be shown to the audience. Momoko offered Garou some steak and he accepted it. Little they notice that everyone is now waiting at the next multiverse.

"Uhmm Garou? What is the next multiverse if I ask?" Gang Orca asked.

"Hmmm...FOUND IT!" Garou yelled. As Momoko was shocked by Garou's surprising yell, she looks at the monitor what did Garou just found.

"Oh shit." Momoko cursed.

"Is there any problem?" Uraraka asked.

"Well, I may say this but this multiverse you are about to watch, it is all about your precious cinnamon roll, who is about to meet an idiot version but an intelligent one of him from the other universe." Momoko answered.

Everyone gasped hearing that they are about to see an IDIOT version of Izuku Midoriya.

"And this time, Eri and Kota must go to the playground room. This multiverse doesn't suit to their age." Garou said.

"But why? Is there any problem?" Mirio asked concernly.

"Yeaaah. There are scenes that are too gory and too nasty for them to see. Now just tell them to go now." Garou added. The kids are now in the playground room together with Momoko who decided not to watch this said multiverse.

"Yoosh! Let's watch this!" Garou exclaimed as the title on the multiverse now appears on the screen.

Rick Midoriya and Morty meets Izuku Midoriya: A crazy meet up

The screen now shifts to TDL of UA high as the Class 1-A is now practicing their ultimate moves for their quirks. Izuku Midoriya now learns the new version of One For All called "The Final Lightning." This ability gives him a move that can give a destructive attack to an opponent and it's drawback is it can make him unconscious after using it or, he will die if he masters it and also OFA in 100%.

All Might vomitted blood seeing this new move of his successor but was worried for its huge drawback. Everyone also widened their eyes especially Katsuki who sees this multiverse version of Midoriya who has a great ultimate move.

"Damn Toshinori, if this really happened to our student, you must take full responsibility of him or else, no more One For All in the next generations!" Gran Torino scolded as All Might approves his former teacher's warning.

Midoriya was now starting to get unconscious but was helped by Momo Yaoyorozu. "Izuku are you all right?! Do you need some cuddles?" Momo teased at the brocolli haired boy.

"Eh?! Why do I cuddle him in here?" Momo asked.

"Well it's because, you are his girlfriend in this multiverse since Uraraka rejected Izuku's offer to her as his boyfriend as Izuku tries to court Uraraka for too long but just said no. Because she was focused too much on her ultimate move which she cannot master yet and more time on herself." Garou replied.

Momo blushed madly and deep inside, her dream to be with Izuku Midoriya went real for her. Meanwhile, Uraraka cried as she was disappointed to her multiverse's version of rejecting Izuku. "How stupid I am to reject Deku?!" Uraraka cried.

"I think because you don't care to him anymore and you focus yourself too much on your special move which you still cannot achieve." Momo bluntly replied.