"No ones gonna come at your birthday party, NERD!" Katsuki messaged at Izuku. Izuku just sighed at the message because he expected that kind of message from him.

"WHAAT?!" Class 1-A shrieked.

"It is... because of my party that no one came to Izuku's birthday party? How stupid I am!" Momo cried.

"But why no one is there to celebrate his birthday? Where am I on that multiverse?!" Inko cried too.

"Mom cannot celebrate my birthday with me due to her overtime shift at work." Izuku said.

"I admit too that I can't be with him sometimes due to work. I hope he forgives my multiverse version of me." Inko cried again

"Don't worry, he will always be." Garou comforted Inko.

"So he will just celebrate it all by himself? That is the worst birthday for him if I were on his place!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Come on, please someone come to him and join him celebrate his birthday party!" Nejire pleaded.

Izuku decided to keep everything he prepared for his birthday party including the foods, soms stuff and etc. When someone dinged on the doorbell.

"Who is it? I think its Mom. *sigh* " Izuku sighed as he slowly walked on the door. As he opened it, he saw the postman on his door waving him a paper.

"Are you Izuku Midoriya?" The Postman asked.

"Yes? And what is it for me?" Izuku said.

"This man delivered these packages at my back and they are all for you, sir. Please sign this papers and you are good to receive them." The Postman replied.

"Gifts for Deku? Cool! I hope I gave him something on that birthday of him in that multiverse!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Why am I so stupid to create a party on that multiverse to match Izuku's birthday?! Why?!" Momo cried in anger.

"Don't blame yourself. Maybe there is a difference of you and that Momo in that multiverse." Shoto comforted.

Izuku finished signing the papers as he some boxes outside of their house and he approached the boxes. He then realized that the names of the box has the name of his dad.

"Dad never disappoints me." Izuku smilingly said as he opens the first small box, he then received an emerald ring with a caption on it.

"Dear Izuku, this ring will help you to kill the drawback of your quirk which is breaking your own bones. I designed some of it and got some help from people that is close to me and I hope you enjoy the gifts that I have sent to you. Happy 17th Birthday, Izuku! Love, Dad. ☺" The note was written by his dad, Hisashi Midoriya.

"Oh Hisashi, I hope you can celebrate Izuku's upcoming birthday next week." Inko sighed.

"He is so lucky that he has that kind of dad." Shoto said while Endeavor looked at him with worry.

'I will do everything to make you happy and gain your trust. Even it will take me years then.' Endeavor thought.

"Those people who gave Izuku those gifts are the true people who really loves him." Nezu said.

"I hope that next box is from me!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"She predicted it, I think." Angel said as Garou laughed at him.

Izuku then opened another box which now came from Hatsume and he saw a vest and some supporters for his arms that will help his hero costume improve.