20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"

Start from the beginning

"Ha...." Naruto felt as if the heavens are smiling at him at last. He couldn't believe it. He snuggled up to his mom the way he used to as a kid. Eventually, he fell asleep right in her arms. His eyes closing at a scene of the male and female lead kissing. That was the cheesiest movie he had ever seen.

🍥🍙🍥🍙🍥

It felt as if he had just closed his eyes. The light from the TV was on. His baby's cries could be heard and his mom moved slightly. Naruto turned off the television, shuffling as he walked towards the stairs.

"Papa is here Sora-chan" he turned on the light and picked his baby. "Did you have a nightmare?" He kissed his tears away.

"Usuratonkachi" Sasuke looked at him with similar sleepy eyes. "Just get him in bed with us" the raven haired teen walked back to the bedroom yawning. Naruto followed suit, Sora after all was just having a bad dream. He had calmed down in his dad's arms and fell back to sleep.

Naruto put Sora in the middle and he got in bed, an arm over his baby protectively. Sasuke held his hand, "Naruto?"

"Ha?" He mumbled sleepily.

"I love you"

"Ha..." Naruto absent mindedly replied. His mind too tired. Sasuke smiled and pecked his cheek. He fell asleep looking at the two sleeping blondes in his view.

In the morning, Sasuke woke up feeling Sora moving. "Papa is asleep still" he smiled "he's tired, Sora" he reached for the baby and took him.

They got downstairs, Sakura and Menma were having breakfast. Kushina supplied them with pancakes for the morning.
"Oooooh my little cutie SoSo-chan!!" His grandma kissed his cheek. "Naruto is asleep?"

"Ha, I didn't want to wake him up" Sasuke sat down. Sora was always talkative in the morning, Sasuke smiled at the baby and fed him.

"He's grown attached to you too Sasuke-kun" Kushina noted

"What do you mean?" He wondered, Kushina got closer and picked him up, the boy started crying. So she handed him back to Sasuke.

"He only really let us hold him when Naruto is around"

"Sora-chan!?!!" They heard the blonde yell from upstairs and in few seconds he was in front of them. "Sora-chan" he sighed when he saw him well and laughing "I thought I heard him cry"

He had gotten up and moved in such a fast pace that he was feeling dizzy. Sakura caught him and helped him sit down. "Easy Naruto-kun, Okaasan just picked him and you know how he reacts"

"Sorry, Naruto-kun" she innocently smiled "he's a cute little peach isn't he?" She picked him up again, all of a sudden it was alright to be held by someone else. "Sneaky little monkey"

"Papa!" He reached for Naruto. Their eyes widen at his cute little voice "papa" his eyes welled up with tears because his dad wasn't coming to get him. He pouted cutely and threatened to cry.