20. "Papa" vs "Fuck"

Start from the beginning

"Sora-chan.." he sighed "that's not good for you" he was at that stage where he'd put whatever in his mouth. Naruto smartly made an exchange with him for one of his favorite toys.

He gave him kisses and tickled him. "Papa loves you so much" he loved his laugh and his smile. He kissed him all over. "Sasuke is late though isn't he?" He took his phone and checked.

It was going to be their night out. Sora's finally able to sleep through the night. The baby had a bath, he ate, he was playing with his favourite toy. He'd tire himself out pretty soon.

"Sorry I'm late!" Sasuke walked in the room, breathless.

"Why didn't you answer your phone? I was worried" Naruto got up and wrapped arms around Sasuke's waist.

"Sorry, my phone died. But I got the gig!" Sasuke picked him up and kissed him.

"I knew you'd get it Sasuke-teme!" They both stopped when they heard Sora begging for attention.

Sasuke put Naruto down and went to his little Usuratonkachi. "No need to be jealous Sora, you're still my favourite" he picked him up and kissed him. "I love you!!"

Naruto just crossed his arms, a vein popping on his forehead. Sasuke hadn't even told him he loved him yet. "Sora-chan don't betray papa!!" Naruto reached for his baby and proudly smiled when he reached back for him.

Naruto stuck his tongue at Sasuke, the boy smirked and gave him a surprise kiss "what do I do with you?" Sasuke spoke seductively, Naruto's blood rushed to his cheeks and he pushed Sasuke away.

"Don't act so weird in front of Sora-chan!!" He walked out with the baby. Sasuke sat down and chuckled.

He knew Naruto wasn't ready for anything and he wasn't going to pressure him but he loved seeing him turn to a tomato. His method worked every time. 'I love you, Usuratonkachi'

He closed his eyes for a second, he was tired. Between them looking for an apartment and looking for a job; they really haven't been spending much time together. Since they were both underage, they really didn't have a lot of options. Sasuke wanted to prove himself without relying on his inheritance. After all his two older brothers did the same and his boyfriend wasn't relying on his family.

"Sasuke-..." Naruto walked in, his boyfriend was sound asleep. He took off his shoes and tucked him in bed. "I knew it" he smiled and kissed his forehead. Naruto changed his cloths and left the room.

"You're not going out?" His mom looked away from the TV.

"Sasuke is asleep. I think maybe some other day", he got himself a cup of hot coco and sat next to his mom.

"So about the exhibit, did you tell him?"

"I was going to but didn't get the chance"

"It's a big thing, 'ttebane! I'm proud of you" Naruto smiled when his mom pulled him closer. "Utakata-san said he'd drop by tomorrow morning to get you the cheque"

"They sold?" He side eyed her. "You mean my paintings sold, Kaasan?"

"All six he took. He said he'll talk to you about organizing one just of your art work."