Caught

"I want to know exactly what you were doing in the classroom without permission last night." Aizawa sat in his chair, his eyes sliding to the both of us as he folded his arms at his chest.

Bakugou and I sat across the desk from Aizawa and kept our heads down as we were scolded.

Aizawa found us tangled up under the teachers desk that night when he returned to the school to find some documents he left behind. Though he didn't have the energy to yell at us then and sent us back to the dorms, we were getting our asses whooped now. Mina had managed to escape punishment and when we got back to the dorms she was already there. Apparently, she had seen Bakugou and decided to go back to leave us alone.

"Well?" he said sharply, tapping his fingers on his arms. I glanced quickly at Bakugou as subtly as I could and tried not to smile when I saw his expression. He stared intensely down at his hands on his knees, a dark blush crossing his face. Despite the situation we were in my chest warmed and I wanted to kiss him badly. Not just on the hand but on the lips, neck and maybe other places.

It was my turn to blush as I realised what I was thinking about and returned my gaze to my own hands as fast as I could. It was a struggle not to cover my face with my hands and scream.

Aizawa let out a sigh and leaned back in the chair with a creak. "As you seem so reluctant to tell me I'll just have to end this meeting now and skip straight to your punishment."

I tensed, waiting for what we would have to do.

"Three weeks detention and four afternoons of community service."

Aizawa stood up. "This includes helping the ground managers with tasks around the entire school. I will tell where you need to be each morning."

I stifled a groan and sat still. "Yes, sir."

"I hope you understand what you have done wrong." He said firmly. "Now get to class."

At his order we stood up and retreated from the room and into the hallway.

As we began to walk, I drifted closer to Bakugou's side and reached out a hand slowly. It brushed his and he flinched glancing away from me. But he didn't pull away as I glided my hand into his netting my fingers between his. Bakugou's skin was warm and was tough on his palms mostly because of his explosive quirk. But in some weird way I liked the feeling of it against my fingers. I felt calm holding his hand as we moved down the hall.

"Aren't you worried about people seeing us?" Bakugou mumbled, refusing to meet my gaze. I observed the pink shade that was dusting his ears and answered cheerfully. "Nope!" I clasped his hand a little tighter. "I don't mind because they'll just see my love for you."

Bakugou let out a small sound and grumbled "You're an idiot."

I grinned. "Although," I put on a serious tone. "That means everyone will see how cute you really are and that's a bummer for me."

Despite being bright red and not letting go of me, he threatened me with a blast of his quirk, his other hand crackling as he glared at me.

"I'm kidding." I giggle at him as he stops his palm from crackling and shoves it in his pocket.

"The next three weeks are gonna suck." Bakugou complained about our punishment.

"Hmm, maybe." I considered. I met his red eyes with a gentle smile, my heart swelling. "But if you're with me it might just be fun."

There was a pause. Then Bakugou gave a short reply.

". . . Yeah."

Behind them, the boys didn't notice Aizawa giving a small smile from the office.

A/N: Here's the second last chapter. I love this adorable relationship, omg. Anyway, life pretty boring, apart from watching some new anime series, Given and the new Fruits Basket. I'm also looking forward to season 4 of My Hero Academia on Oct 12 when it comes out. Main question: What's the new opening gonna be like?

Anyway, if you are enjoying the story give it a like or comment and stay alert for the last chapter!