Bakugou and Mina's Plan

"Ahhh, I finally finished my homework!" I flopped down on the common-room couch with a sigh. There was towel drooped over my shoulders to catch any water from my hair which was still wet from my shower. As I stretched my arms up above my head, I caught Mina giving me a look from her place sitting beside Uraraka and Momo.

"How much have you done?" She asked raising an eye-brow.

"Er," I made a little pouty face. "Like five questions."

Uraraka giggled. "You finished making a start."

"Do you need any help, Kirishima-kun?" Momo asked politely.

I gave a small shake of my head. "Nah, I don't think so. I'm mostly just procrastinating. Thanks though."

As we spoke, I notice Bakugou come down the stairs walk across the common room. That's odd. Why's he down here so late?

Bakugou usually only stayed down with us while he cooked and ate dinner then he retreated almost immediately to his room to study or sleep. He almost never stayed up to talk with anyone or even watch TV.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as I talked, curious as to what he was doing. He wandered around the room peering under things and moving things around as his eyes scanned where he searched. Slowly he found his way to where we were seated.

"Move your legs, shitty-hair." He said sharply as he moved between the coffee table and the couch on the side I sat on.

"Sorry!" I quickly retracted my legs and folded them up in front of me. I watched he kneel to the ground and couch to the ground to peer under the couch.

"What are looking for, Bakugou?" I asked him.

He got to his feet again and brushed the dust from his legs. "None of your business. Just something I lost this afternoon."

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and held it between my arms. "Well, whatever it is can I help you look for it-"

"NO!" I jumped as he snapped suddenly at me, his red eyes sharp.

Any conversation in the room fell silent and everyone froze to look at Bakugou and me. I felt the gazes of Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida on me as they pause midway through their card game at the table.

Bakugou he glanced away and shuffled his feet as I stared at him. "N-no, its fine. I think I forgot it in the classroom anyway."

I watched him retreat up the stairs, shock and hurt stinging my heart. I looked at the ground in front of me as I slowly put my feet back on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Uraraka asked softly. I glanced up to see all three girls looking at me sympathetically.

I smiled. "I'm fine." I struggled to keep my voice even. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're not okay." Mina said firmly. "The guy you like just snapped at you."

My eyes widened. "Mina!"

"It's okay, they know." She said quickly. "And I didn't even have to tell Momo."

I felt my face heat up. "It's that obvious, huh?" I mumbled.

I saw Momo nod.

"Well, what do I do now?" I asked them seriously and desperately.

After a moment Mina's eyes sparked and she stood up straight. I felt my stomach drop with dread. Oh, crap.

"Okay, listen." She began excitedly as I cringed, waiting for her 'great' idea. "Bakugou said he probably left this thing in the classroom, right?"

She looked at the girls beside her for agreement but they just looked plainly confused. So, she continued. "What if you went and got it from the classroom where he left it and return it to him?"

"What? Now?" I exclaimed. She nodded hard. "Why not?"

I stood up too, so as to be level with her. "There are several things wrong with this plan of yours! We'd be on school grounds after hours, breaking and entering and I don't even know what this thing is!"

"It will be fine!" she insisted, still smiling. She pointed a finger at my face. "Cause if you find it and give it to Bakugou he'll be thankful to you. Maybe he might even show a little bit of happiness in that grumpy expression of his."

I groaned. Especially now that half my consciousness was giving in. "This is a terrible plan." I mumbled in annoyance.

"Well, you're not saying no." She grinned widely. "You just want to make him happy, don't you?"

I didn't respond, giving up completely. I knew very well that the last thing he would do was smile. But some part of me hoped it would calm him down a little.

I sighed. "Fine. But if we get caught, I blame you."

A/N: Well, there's the second part. I feel as though this story is moving a little fast but whatever. I did say it was a short story. And as I forgot to mentions this before I can't gramma! I kinda suck at it so don't mind the errors in my writing. If it annoys you just comment the correct stuff.
Anyway, I'll keep writing while my teachers aren't giving me piles of work. (⌒▽⌒)