/5\

Taehyung refused to let it show, but after he had boldly kissed Jimin, he got flustered. He could taste the sugar of the sweets Jimin had eaten, the taste coating the other boy's lips.

"So, you finally had the courage to do it?" Jin said as he walked from the back, having seen everything on the security cameras. "Here I was thinking you were never gonna do it." He continued a snort.

Taehyung turned his head, trying to hide the blush on his face. He really liked the boy, liked how he made him feel. "Hyung, if you don't leave me alone, I'll tell that Namjoon guy about the pictures."

Jin's face paled, "you wouldn't dare." He quickly responded, trying his best not to let his fear show.

"Wanna bet?" Taehyung said back, his voice teasing the older as he smirked at his hyung. "I could tell him about how you took it when he wasn't looking, how do you think he'd feel? Knowing you had a picture like that?"

It was now Jin's turn to flush, the tips of his ears burning; the sight easily pulling a laugh from Taehyung. "Fine, you brat, you win. I'll stop teasing, but he never learns about the picture."

Taehyung nodded his head, a victorious smile gracing his lips. "Sure thing, hyung!" He said as he walked to his post behind the register, tying his apron around his waist.

Looking at the clock above the door, Taehyung knew rush hour was coming. Teens and young adults were going to flood in with different orders for coffees, cakes, and teas.

After his shift ended, Taehyung said goodbye to Jin, greeting Hoseok as he walked in and headed to the back, the older Male's shift starting in minutes.

Taehyung got into his car and started it, pulling out of the parking lot and starting down the road. He whistled a softly along with the radio, not knowing the words, but being familiar with the tune.

As he drove, he went past a park, seeing only two people. As he turned, he recognized one of the people sitting on one of the few benches. It was Jimin, but he was with someone. 'Wonder who that is, maybe I should go say hi to them.' Taehyung thought as he pulled over.

Climbing out of his car and walking towards Jimin, Taehyung could hear their conversation.

"You should tell him how you feel, hyung! I'm sure he feels the same!" Jimin said to the man beside him. The guy had purple hair and a dimple, his eyes small. He was a cute guy, too tall for Taehyung's liking though.

Slowly, Taehyung crept behind them, grabbing Jimin by his shoulders and lightly shaking him. "Boo!" Taehyung said loudly, causing Jimin to scream.

As Jimin turned around, with his eyes closed, he swung a balled fist, not exactly aiming, but hoping to hit the culprit. He did, just not very hard.

The hit had landed on Taehyung's arm, and he laughed at the weak display of strength. "Is that all you got, sweets?"

As soon as Jimin heard the nickname, his eyes sprung open, and his jaw hanging. "TaeTae? How could you scare me like that?! That wasn't nice at all!"

After recognizing the one who scared him, Jimin immediately went for hitting Taehyung's chest. He knew Taehyung could easily grab his wrists and stop him, he let the smaller boy take out his anger on him.

"Wait, you're Taehyung? The one who's been keeping Minnie busy at the cafe?" The grape colored man asked, raising an eyebrow and examining Taehyung from top to bottom.

Mimicking the taller man's expression, he too raised an eyebrow and examined the other. "Yeah, I am. Who are you?" Taehyung asked, a bit harshly, putting his hands on Jimin's sides and moving the smaller to his right side, casually putting his arm around Jimin's shoulders to hold him close.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Jimin's best friend and hyung." The man said calmly, his reaction nothing like Taehyung's. Jimin quietly spoke up, looking at Taehyung.

"I told hyung everything, about you and all we talk about when I visit the cafe." Jimin's voice was shy as he spoke, his cheeks turning pink.

With a smirk, Namjoon spoke up. "He also told me a little barista stole his first kiss." Instantly Taehyung pulled away to look at Jimin.

"Hyung! I told you not to tell anyone!" Jimin pouted, his blush getting deeper. "Besides, it was only a peck." He continued, looking down and playing with the hem of his sweater.

Taehyung stared down at Jimin, his eyes wide. "Wait. That was your first kiss? Why didn't you tell me, sweets? I could've made it better." Taehyung started to pout as well, but quickly stopped when he caught himself.

"I'm sorry TaeTae, I should've told you I wasn't experienced in that stuff." Jimin responded, not yet looking up to the younger, but his blushing face was still prominent.

Taehyung softly smiled down at Jimin, lightly grabbing his chin and lifting his gaze. "Want me to do it again, but this time, I make it a real kiss? Is that what you want?" The taller of the two spoke in a low voice, his eyes gazing into Jimin's.

As soon as the smaller nodded his head, Taehyung started to lean in. Jimin felt the heat of Taehyung's lips against his own, but just before he felt the pressure, they were cut off.

"Ahem, I'm still here, you know." Namjoon spoke up, interrupting the intimate scene in front of him.

"So, Namjoon, do you know a Kim Seokjin?" Taehyung asked, already knowing the answer.

A light blush graced Namjoon's round cheeks as he smiled, his dimple showing through completely.

Almost as shyly as Jimin was being beside Taehyung, Namjoon nodded and scratched the back if his neck. "Yeah, I do. We're not dating, but we're...exclusive." he stated. "How do you know him?" He asked in retaliation.

Taehyung shrugged and smiled. "He's my boss and best friend, we're also cousins, but we keep that a secret." He informed, feeling Jimin shift beside him, assuming the smaller was looking up at him in confusion, having not been told this piece of information.

"Next time you two meet up, ask him to show you his gallery." Namjoon quickly gave a look of confusion. "Tell him I told you to ask. He's still at the cafe, ya know, if you were wondering."

Taehyung smiled wider when Namjoon started to zip his jacket. "Sorry Minnie, but I have to got talk to Jin now, I trust Taehyung will take care of you and drive you home. Bye Jimin."

Quickly, Jimin moved away from Taehyung, only to hug Namjoon and wish him farewell. "Bye bye hyung! Be safe!" He shouted as the taller started walking away.

After Namjoon was a good distance away, Jimin was pulled to Taehyung by his hips, the younger looking down at him. "Can I kiss you now, with no interruptions?" Taehyung asked.

Once again, Jimin blushed heavily, but this time he took charge. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him down, closing his eyes and pressing his lips to the other's.

Taehyung, who was caught off guard at first, quickly pressed back and tilted his head. He let his lips move against Jimin's, even though the shorter wasn't experienced, he was determined to teach him.

"Sweets, you have to move your lips with mine, nothing too crazy, just reciprocate. Follow my movements." Taehyung said after pulling away, but he immediately dove back in when Jimin nodded and used his arms to pull the other back down.

🧸💖🌷🧸💖🌷🧸💖🌷🧸💖🌷🧸

They kithed for real this time

Bye~💖