/1\

"One more customer, then you can take your break," Taehyung's boss yelled from the kitchen. The employee nodded his head and stood at his designated register, waiting for that last person to walk through. He tapped his fingers against the counter as he grew more impatient. After a few moments, a short male with bubblegum pink hair walked in and immediately caught the eyes of the barista. As the, assumed, younger male walked towards Taehyung, the boy stood straight.

"Hello, welcome to Jin's Pretty in Pink Cafe. What could I get you?" After the words left Taehyung's mouth, the boy in front of him froze and blushed, leaving a confused coffee maker behind the counter.  The shorter hadn't expected such a deep voice, he liked how smooth, yet mumbly the taller spoke. The two stood there for a moment, one frozen and blushing while the other waited impatiently.

"Hello?" The taller male waved his hand in front of the shorter's face, hoping that it would get his attention. Thankfully, it worked.

"Uh, can I get green tea and some strawberry sweets? Pretty please?" It was Taehyung's turn to freeze. He didn't expect the boy across from him to have such a cute and sweet voice, he liked it. With a stern nod, he began to brew the tea, only to disappear under the counter to get the requested candy.

"How many would you like?" The sudden question caused the smaller to jump and look at Taehyung for a second. The cutely small boy reached into his pocket to fish out some change, before laying it all on the counter for Taehyung to count out.

"How many can this get me?" He asked with hopeful eyes, only for the hope to fade at Taehyung's question.

"Is this all you have?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. The pink haired boy nodded and looked down.

"You do know you have to pay for the tea, right?" Once again, the boy nodded. Taehyung sighed and walked away to get the boy's drink. When he returned, the small boy had his head down, preventing Taehyung from seeing his face.

"Pay for your drink." Taehyung said in his deep and demanding voice. He watched as the boy before him counted out his coins for the drink.

"Is that enough?" The pretty boy asked while looking up at Taehyung, his eyes semi-glossy while his cheeks had a redness to them, his ears matching the color across his face.

"Hm, yeah. Here's your drink, sweets, and your receipt. Have a nice day." Taehyung spoke softly, handing over the drink and a tiny brown bag, leaving the shorter boy looking like a confused child.

"I thought I didn't have enough." The pink hair spoke, hesitatingly accepting the items.

"I'm ready to take my break, it's easier if I pay for them and go than to take them out of the register." The impatient barista said in an obviously annoyed voice, resulting in a nod and bow from the boy across from him.

"I see. Thank you! Have a good break!" The boy smiled, Taehyung felt his heart stop for a second after seeing how cute the boy was when his cheeks rose up, inevitability causing his eyes to shut and pretty white teeth to show. Taehyung nodded and walked away, heading to the back room to grab his stuff so he could go out to do something.

As Taehyung walks outside, he pulls out his cigarette pack and takes out one of the sticks. His body moved fluidly as he puts the orange filter between his pink lips and lights the wrapped tobacco. He inhales through the stick, enjoying the slight burn in his lungs as the smoke is carried through him.

He takes a few more draws, only to be interrupted by a familiar and sweet voice. "You know that's bad, right?" Taehyung sighs and turns his head to the direction of the speaker.

"If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need to work at a cafe." Taehyung basically growls at the boy, obviously annoyed by his presence. "Maybe you should try it, sweets. Here."

Taehyung grabs the smaller boy's wrist and pulls him closer, taking the cigarette from his lips, only to flip it and press the butt to the other's mouth.

The pretty boy blushes and takes the filtered end between his plump lips, inhaling deeply, mimicking the way he had seen it done in movies. As soon as the toxic smoke went down his windpipe, the pink haired boy was sent into a coughing fit.

"You shouldn't have taken so much in." Taehyung only snickered as he took his stick back, taking a draw as the other started calming down. "You also shouldn't trust strangers. Not all are good, obviously."

The tinier boy nodded with his head down, a slight pout on his lips, that now tasted disgusting due to the cigarette. "What's your name?" The pink haired asked, looking up at Taehyung with a twinge of happiness in his eyes.

Taehyung scoffed at the childishness of boy in front of him. He didn't believe this boy was any older than 16 while Taehyung himself was 18. "My name's Kim Taehyung. What's your name?"

"I'm Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you, TaeTae!" The boy, Jimin, did a bow. Taehyung only scoffed again. "Who said you could call me TaeTae? I bet I'm older than you."

Jimin's smile fell at the words that left the tallers mouth. He was quite small for his age, his childlike behavior only added to the illusion of him being younger. "How do you know if you're older than me? You don't look any older than 18."

Taehyung curiously looked at the, seemingly, angry boy. "Okay, sweets, how old are you then? If you're older than me, I'll call you Hyung. If not, you call me Oppa. How does that sound?"

A blush found it's way to Jimin's cheeks, for two reasons. First, this was the second time the tall boy, Taehyung, had called him 'Sweets', meaning it was intentional. Second, he would have to call him Oppa if he was older, even if they were both boys. Was he really willing to risk the slight embarrassment? Yes, yes he was.

"I'm 18, born on October 13, 1995." Jimin stared up at Taehyung confidently, watching as the other's face fell a bit. "I'm 18, born on December 30, 1995."

To say Jimin was excited was an understatement. "That means I'm older! So you need to show me respect and call me Hyung!"

Jimin's parade got rained on as soon as Taehyung spoke. "Not happening Sweets." His deep voice only got deeper as he spoke before taking the final draw of the cigarette between his index and middle finger, throwing it to the ground and crushing it under his shoe as he let out a smoke cloud of air.

"I have to get back to work before Jin flips the place upside down. Bye bye Sweets." Taehyung smirked as he ruffled Jimin's hair while walking past him, walking back into the cafe.

Jimin stayed there for a moment, his heartbeat picked up at the feeling of Taehyung's hand in his hair, and he liked it.