/4\

Jimin started his routine of staying with Taehyung for his break, but he dropped the act and went back to being to cute bubbly boy he was, making Taehyung happy.

As Jimin walked into the cafe, he saw Taehyung talking to another guy, laughing and joking around with him. Seeing this, it made Jimin sad. He thought he was going to have to go through this again with the barista.

As soon as Taehyung heard the door open, he glanced over, smiling wider as he saw Jimin. "Hey Jimin, come meet my friend."

Taehyung waved Jimin over, his smile staying put. Jimin saw the man turn around, and he looked back, admiring the man's features.

He was cute. He had black hair, small eyes, a cute nose, and naturally pouty lips. His skin was paler than Taehyung's, he was also shorter than the barista.

"Meet Yoongi, he's a really good friend of mine." Taehyung said as he nodded to the man, whose eyes stared at Jimin. His gaze made Jimin feel uncomfortable, not liking the way he looked at him.

"Damn Tae, mind if I tap that too?" The man asked as he stepped closer to Jimin, making the other feel a bit scared.

Taehyung's eyes went dark as he watched, his smile dropping immediately. His look intimidated Jimin. "Yoongi." He said, voice deeper than usual.

The call of his name caused the man, Yoongi, stop and look back at the taller boy, a smirk on his lips. "I get it, he's yours." Yoongi turned to Jimin and out his hand out, "Hey, I'm Yoongi. Sorry if I scared you kid."

Jimin just nodded and turned to look at Taehyung. The barista was glaring at Yoongi's hand that was extended to Jimin, sending chills up Jimin's back. He turned back to Yoongi and softly shook his hand. "Hello, I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you Yoongi-hyung."

"Hey, just call me Yoongi. 'Hyung' makes me sound old." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. "That's because you are." Taehyung responded, voice still a bit deeper than normal. "This kid. I get it, I'll leave. Have fun with your little boyfriend." Yoongi said, walking out of the cafe.

Jimin's cheeks went red at the word 'boyfriend' causing him to fiddle with his fingers. "Sweets, my break isn't for another fifteen minutes. Wanna do something?" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung hasn't stopped his sexual flirting with Jimin since that day, but he never overstepped the boundaries. He never touched Jimin inappropriately, only asking him a question or telling him something to make him blush.

"Can I have some sweets, TaeTae?" The older boy asked, smiling happily as Taehyung bent down under the counter to get some of the strawberry candies.

The barista put the sweet treats in a bag and opened the register, putting a few coins in and handing the bag over. "Thank you Tae." Jimin said, batting his lashes.

"Yeah yeah, go sit while I deal with the customer." Taehyung said as a man walked in. He walked to where Taehyung was and asked for two coffees. One iced Americano, one black.

Taehyung made the drinks, almost robotically. Jimin sat and admired from the booth he sat in, just watching Taehyung move around and work. He liked it.

After serving the man, Taehyung went to the back and shouted. "Jin! I'm going on break!" Almost a second later, Taehyung quickly ducked down as a spoon flew in his direction.

"It's Hyung to you! I may be your friend, but I'm still older and your boss!" Jimin heard, causing the boy to giggle as he popped another sweet in his mouth.

Taehyung chuckled as he walked towards the door, motioning for Jimin to follow. To which he did obediently.

"What are you gonna talk about today, Sweets?" Taehyung asked as he put a cigarette between his lips and lit it.

Jimin stared at how Taehyung's lips fit around the end of the cigarette, watching it move as he spoke. Looking  at the smaller after not receiving and answer, he noticed Jimin's gaze on his lips.

"Do want a kiss or something?" And on instinct, Jimin nodded his head. He quickly caught his actions and shook his head, his face incredibly red. Taehyung laughed, hard.

After about a minute of Jimin hitting his arm as he laughed, Taehyung finally calmed down. "You don't want a kiss? Do you want the cigarette?"

Jimin shook his head, not wanting the cigarette butt to touch his lips again. "Oh. So you wanna shotgun it again?"

Again, Jimin's head shook, but he just stayed quiet. "What do you want then?" Taehyung asked, starting to get a bit annoyed.

"Nothing, how do you know Jin?" Jimin asked, finally looking into Taehyung's eyes. "That's a story for another time sweets."

"But you'll tell me, right?" The shorter asked as he admired the younger with hopeful eyes, and Taehyung couldn't say no.

"Sure, pretty, I'll tell you one day." Taehyung said, his lips playing a smirk as he watched a blush spread over Jimin's face from the new pet name. The taller boy always thought Jimin looked cutest with red cheeks.

Crossing him arms in an attempt to look upset, Jimin spoke out. "Stop calling me these names, my name is Jimin.", but with a pout and a bright red blush, Taehyung was anything but intimidated.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do if I don't stop?" Taehyung's smirk grew as he stepped closer to Jimin, his hands reaching out and lightly resting on the smaller's hips.

Jimin flushed more as he looked up and into Taehyung's eyes, slowly drawing his lip between his teeth as he thought about how intimate they looked.

The elder of the two enjoyed having Taehyung close, but with getting what he wanted, also came urges. He stared up at Taehyung and imagined what would happen if the taller leaned in and kissed him. He wanted to find out.

"Kiss me." Jimin said, surprising Taehyung, but satisfying the taller. Slowly Taehyung leaned in, one of his hands reaching to hold the smaller but the chin. His lips were getting closer to the plush ones of the older.

Jimin felt his eyes slip close as he waited for the pressure, instead though, he felt his head get turned to the side and a pair of lips against his cheek.

"W-What?" The small man quickly turned his head towards Taehyung, holding a confused expression. "You never told me /where/ to kiss you, pretty."

A pout instantly found it's way to Jimin's lips. "Don't get me wrong, I'd like to kiss you, but you gotta tell me where." Taehyung's smile grew a bit when seeing Jimin's pout only get bigger.

Taehyung spoke lowly as he leaned in a whispered into Jimin's ear. "Go on, pretty, tell me what you want."

Jimin opened is mouth to speak again, but was cut off by Taehyung's phone again. Already knowing it was his boss, the shorter looked down at his feet.

"That's my cue, gotta go, see you tomorrow, sweets." Taehyung said, but before he turned to leave, he grabbed Jimin's chin and placed a feather light kiss onto Jimin's lips, stunning the older in place.

Another smirk found it's way to Taehyung's lips as he turned and went back into the cafe, leaving Jimin to blush his life away.

🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺🧺
Yeah, I ain't dead yet uwuwuwuwuwu