Wild Hearts Pt 2 (Yusuke Kitagawa & Goro Akechi) FINALE

Start from the beginning

He sat on the train in silence, waiting for his next stop. Leaning his head back, he closed his eyes to take a quick nap before he got off. The shaking of the train distributed his sleep multiple times, but nonetheless he got a good amount of rest.

When his eyes opened he was one stop away from his normal stop, sighing as he realized if he fell back asleep he wouldn't wake up in time.

His phone buzzed in his bag, and he reached down into it as he dug around for it. When he pulled it out, the train shook rather harshly, making his phone slip and slide to the other side of the train. "No no no no no.." The train doors opened, and he took this chance to try to get up and get to his phone. The sea of people pushing him almost lead him off the train, but once he made it back to where it fell, he dropped down to his hands and knees and began to search. It was all the way on the edge underneath a chair, so he laid on his chest and stomach, stretching his arms to grab it. People were now staring at him in annoyance, he was in a lot of people's way. He may have long arms, but he still couldn't reach his phone as it kept sliding around once the train began to move again. "C'mon.." He grew agitated as he realized he just missed his stop, and is now on his merry way to Shibuya.

He finally slammed his fingers down onto the edge of it, gasping as he slid it towards him then grabbed a firm grip on it. As he stood back up, he looked around at the people who were watching the whole thing. He was slightly embarrassed, but shook it off when he thought he'd never see these people again. He finally checked his notification, it was a new message.

He opened his chat log, it was his Sensei telling him to forget about the milk and just use the money to buy himself something. He responded with a simple okay, then put his phone back in his bag as he approached his next stop.

He walked off, sighing as he walked up to central street. There were so many things to do here, but nothing really intrigued him. He decided to go to the beef bowl store, might as well get something to eat before he forgets. Once he walked in he noticed it completely empty except for the employee who was washing up.

"Sorry, we're closed. Come back tomorrow."

Yusuke sighed, "My apologies."

He turned to walk out, when he heard something drop behind him. "Yusuke? Is that you?"

He turned his head, his eyes growing wide as he mad eye contact with Akira. The cannot be happening right now..

"I uh.. Sorry. I was just heading out-"

"Wait," Akira picked up the broom from the floor then placed it against the counter, "We need to talk about what happened Yusuke-"

"There is nothing it to talk about." He grabbed the handle to the door, stopping when Akira slammed his hand on the door so that he couldn't leave. "Would you let me go? I must get home to Sensei."

"We need to talk, now."

"Fine, let's talk." Yusuke groaned, his heart racing from being so close to Akira after being so far for so long.

Akira locked the store doors so no one else could walk in, and Yusuke walked to a stool and waited for him to return from removing his uniform. He began to fidget and move about in his seat, nervous about what he could possibly have to say to him after all this time. Was it the apology he's been longing for?

Akira finally returned, sitting down next to the art boy and stared down at his hands that were on his lap. He's been dreading this, but he knows he was wrong. "Yusuke.. I'm sorry about the things I said." Akira looked over at him, the most serious face he could have laid across, "What I said to Goro was wrong.. You were my friend way before I even knew him-"