That One Time We Compared Strength (Ryuji Sakamato)

"Aw c'mon man, that's totally gotta be cheating!" Ryuji whined, watching as Futaba laughed menacingly at his dead character on the screen.

Akira skimmed the pages in his book while petting Morgana, peeking up to see what all the commotion was about. Ryuji and Futaba were now completely arguing over who should have won that round, causing a sigh to emerge from Akira. He looked over at Morgana who was also watching, just more quiet about it. "Ryuji you're such an idiot," Morgana stretched, "You lost, accept it."

"Yeah, well you accept it! How's that!" Ryuji crosses his arms and sticks his nose in the air, Futaba laughing at his fail of a comeback.

They went for a round two, then a third, then a fourth, continuing to go until Ryuji won. This took around two hours, Akira read a whole book in that time, even took the time to make infiltration tools.

He looked at the time on his phone, looking over at Futaba, "Your show is starting in 30 minutes."

Futaba dropped her controller in shock, "Oh no! Morgana come on, we need to make like a tree and leave!"

The two boys watched as Futaba swooped up Morgana and made a run for it, Morgana screaming to be let down stating he doesn't want to watch the show.

Ryuji placed his hands on his side, "Does it actually start in 30 minutes?" Akira shook his head, "Oh I see, you wanted a turn on the game!"

Akira looked over at his oblivious boyfriend, who was smiling widely at him. He obviously just wanted to watch a movie and cuddle, but if he wanted to play then alright. The two sat down in front of the tv, Akira resting his head on the blonde's shoulder as they played a couple rounds. It bounced between the two winning and even tying at some point, until they grew bored of the game.

Akira looked over at Ryuji, beginning to wonder what he looked like before he dyed his hair. Ryuji noticed his staring and grinned, "What's up man, you need somethin?"

"Your hair." He pointed to it, earning a sigh from Ryuji, "What did it look like before you dyed it?"

"Uh, it was brown. It was styled the same, there's not much different about it." Akira remained silent, staring at Ryuji's hair in curiosity. "What, you thinking about putting a wig on me or somethin?"

Bingo! Akira's face lit up, and Ryuji's dropped, "Wha- No way! You're out your mind if you think I'd do something like that!" He rolled his eyes, learning back on Akira's bed. "Anyways, we still got some time until Morgana and Futaba come back, what should we kill time doing?"

The couple fell silent, debating on plenty of things they could possibly do. Akira then pointed to his chair in the corner of the room, "Let's work out."

Ryuji looked at the beams above them, smirking, "Hey, you think those are strong enough to hold up the both of us?"

Akira tilted his head in curiosity, but proceeded to get up and pull the chair closer. Ryuji looked at his clothes, sighing, "Hey man, I hate to be that kind of boyfriend, but could I borrow some clothes.." His cheeks got slightly red, and Akira chuckled as he walked over to his box with clothes, grabbing a spare shirt and some sweats for Ryuji, tossing it at him. Ryuji grabbed the hem of his shirt, then looked up at Akira who was staring rather intently at him. Ryuji's face slowly turned a deep shade of red, tossing his jacket at him. "S-Stop staring! It's not cool man."

Akira turned his back to him, waiting for his boyfriend to change outfits. When he got the okay, he turned, a smile immediately crossing his face. "I think we're way different when it comes to shirt sizes." He teased, Ryuji sighing. The shirt was slightly long on him, almost like a mini dress, meanwhile the shirt sleeves squeezed his muscles. The sweats however were rolled up by him to not show how much shorter he was in comparison to Akira.