12. A Healing Journey Begins

Start from the beginning

"When did this start?"

"Four days ago, I came home and found him in the corner of the living room. Tsunade was trying to calm him down but he was aggressive. There was no sign of a break-in. We found a little bit of blood on the sheets and around the room but I figured that was his. He was bleeding from his arm that day. But results should be out in a few days. Shisui, I've seen this before." the realization washing over her "If I'm right, then my son has been-..." the word was hard for her to utter "All I need is a confirmation"

"I'll go and talk to him" Shisui already linked the fact that four days ago, Sakura made her accusations. The same day Shisui got a text from Naruto asking him to talk, Shisui declined under the false pretence he was busy. He regreted that decision now. Kushina's analysis was right.

He walked inside and approached Naruto.
"Don't touch me" he heard the voice, almost in a threatening manner but at the same time vulnerable and weak.

Shisui sat down and asked Naruto to sit in front of him. He did so, being two meters away from Shisui at least. Kitsune on his lap, he petted her.

Naruto refused to look at Shisui, there was a resemblance to Sasuke, she kept calling his name in pleasure. He didn't want anything to remind him of Sasuke.
"What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"You wanted to talk though,"

"That was four days ago. I have nothing to say now"

"I was busy. Sakura-chan showed up. She said some things happened. I want to hear your side of the story" Shisui studied the blond's features.

His breathing changed as he was forced to remember what happened. Tears involuntarily streamed down his face.
"Please leave," he said slowly "leave! Go!! Now!!!" He raised his voice.

But Shisui didn't budge. He was curious and he wanted to help Naruto out of that state.
"Naruto did she make you do anything you weren't comfortable with?" He was more precise with his question.

"Please go, I don't want to talk about it."

The desperation in his voice, was all Shisui needed.
"She didn't...." It was a statement, not a question "Naruto,...."

The boy just broke down, hating himself even more. He shuddered when he felt arms around him and only relaxed when he heard Shisui's voice.
"I'm sorry Naruto," he kissed his head "we'll put a stop to it."

"No...No, please...I don't want to be ridiculed....please...I beg you...Shisui...." He cried in the man's arms. He cried until his body gave up and fell asleep.

Shisui walked over to Kushina and confirmed her suspicion.
"Don't force him to open up to you,"

"Shisui, who was it?"

"My brother's girlfriend, she accused him of the same thing. She didn't file a report but if it is his word against hers...we both know she will win. Not only is Naruto a male but he is a well established martial artist, no one will believe him. Naruto knows that too."

"Fuck this society" Kushina muttered. She hated how some things were okay in the society for nonsensical reasons. One of them was invalidating male rape victims for the simple reasons that they are physically bigger and more capable of stopping an attack. They completely removed the psychological aspect of it amongst other things.