Jason x reader - my gift

Start from the beginning

~~~

Me and Damian got home. Jason all ready beat us there but had hot chocolate waiting for us. "Drink up, hunny." He said as he kissed my forehead while I sipped the hot drink. I giggled at his cuteness. Damian rolled his eyes.

"Master Todd and miss (y/n), master Bruce would like it if you joined in tonight while putting up the Christmas tree." Alfred came in and said. "Sure, Al!" I cheerfully said. Jason kinda groaned but smiled and agreed.

~TiMe skipped to Xmas Eve~

Me and Jay sat up on the couch, snuggled up together while watching Christmas cookie recipes by So Yummy.

:3

Jay yawned and stretched his arms out. "Hey (y/n), maybe it's time for bed? I kinda think Santa is waiting for us to head upstairs." Jay was indicating Bruce and Alfred. They were the Santas every year. "Yeah I think so too." I giggled "Alright let's go to bed, hmm?" I got up and stretched out and we both went upstairs to bed.

~morning~

I woke up to the smell of Alfred making waffles for breakfast and the sound of Damian and Tim bickering as usual. Jay was out of bed. I smiled, stretched and yawned as I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"(Y/n)! Are you showering?" Jay asked walking in to the bathroom. "Yes." I reply. He opens the curtains and smirks. "AHH!! Jay!! I'm trying to be quick!!" I squeal as my hair was full of soap and my body was also soapy. He laughs and removed his clothes and hopped in next to me.

'Oh boy'

"Jay! I'm trying to take the quickest shower I've ever taken!" I say, trying to wash my hair out. "Soo?" "No fooling around!" "Fine. Hand me my body wash."

~~~

We were out the shower and put on some nice clothes.

And we went downstairs

"You two look lovely." Bruce complimented as we went out the kitchen. "Thank you, daddy." I giggled.

Jay sat down and I poured myself a cup of eggnog. "Breakfast if ready if you want it." Alfred said taking a waffle out of the waffle maker. "Thanks. Looks delish." Jay said. Jay did love Alfred's waffles.

~~~

We ate breakfast and sat around on the couch, hugging and laughing at Tim and Dick torture Damian with a Christmas hat. "Come on Dami! It's Christmas!" Dick yelled at Dami as he stormed off. "No! I'm not wearing no dumb Christmas hat!"

Bruce then came back in the room. "Okay is everybody here?" He asked. We shook our head. "Damian! Get back in here! It's time to open gifts!" He sighed and came back. Only to be surprised that Bruce was wearing the same Christmas hat Dami refused to wear.

~~~

We handed out gifts to each other and gave smooches. "Aww, thank you, dad!!" I said holding on to Bruce. He got me a beautiful pair of earrings.

"Aww, daddy's little girl

"Aww, daddy's little girl." Dick teased.
"Alrigghht, now, open this one." Jay said as he handed me a pink box. I opened it of course and saw the crystal necklace that I had wanted from the store. "Oh my god! I thought you didn't even notice me look at it!" I exclaimed as I picked it up out of the box.

"Welll, some credit goes to demon spawn." Jay said rubbing the back of his head. Damian grinned. "That's right. I told you wanted it."

"Aww, Damian! You didn't need to do that!" I blushed and giggled.
"Oh, and here Drake. This is for you."
Damian said holding a box out for Tim.
"Awww, Little D has a heart." Dick teased again. Tim opened the box. "AHHH!!" He screeched and threw the box back at Damian. A tarantula came crawling out of it.
Everyone laughed.

~~~

It was the end of Christmas Day. Me and Jay were snuggled up in bed listening to the city sounds and slight humming noise coming from the heater. "How did you like your gift?" I asked.

(You got him a bracelet)

(All of me loves all of you) if you couldn't read it

"I loved it, hun." Kissed your cheek.
"But, I've had my gift now for over 7 years." (That's how long you knew him) I looked a little confused. "What?" I asked. "You." He kisses me again. Only this time on my lips.

"Aww... really ?" He makes me tear up with his sweetness.

"Really."