Ch.21

3rd POV

Cup stared at him in anger.

"You know I can't work for you." Cuphead told him sternly.

"Well then I guess I have no choice." He noticed his eyes glance to the side behind him. This made Cuphead immediately turn around and shoot the man that was trying to sneak up on him. The boss freaked and tried pulling out his gun to shoot Cup, but Cup noticed that as well turning around and shooting him in the chest. Cuphead cursed under his breath realizing he could lose the information he needed to find Boris. He quickly ran to him before he died.

"Where's Boris you bastard?! Where is he?!" Cuphead yelled in anger shaking him. He only smirked before going limp. Cuphead cursed tossing his body to the floor as he quickly left the office. Cuphead knew there was a new building put into the side and below. He figured Boris could be in one of those, so he decided to check the basement first. It was very dark down there with little light. It was like a prison for slaves. Cuphead kept his gun up in case anyone tried anything as he made his way down the hall. He noticed a few empty stalls, but in some were people on the edge of death. Even Cuphead thought this was extreme with his murderous mind. He continued looking in case Boris was in one of those.

He made it to the end of the hall finding nothing. Except another door. He opened it seeing the new righthand man to his ex boss there, Karson. He aimed his gun at him before Karson could go for his which sat on the table.

"Guess you heard the gunshots. Stand up." He told him sternly. Knowing he could die, Karson did as told.

"Now you can rob whatever the hell you want I don't care. Only thing is I need to know where is Boris?"

"Who?" Cuphead immediately hit him with the handle of his gun making Karson grunt in pain.

"Don't play that shit with me Karson it's over! Now where the hell is he?" Cuphead said sternly cocking the gun. Karson sighed in defeat.

Once containing the info he needed Cuphead left the building and got in his car heading for the abandon clothing factory on the other side of town. The place was very old and rundown. The shit looked like it could collapse at any second. Cuphead pulled up into the old parking lot and got out bringing his gun. He went through the front doors seeing the place was set up for camping out in certain areas of the main opening. Once clearing the place finding no one was there he began to look for Boris. The men guarding over the place must've been alerted of the boss's death making them leave.

"Boris! Boris where are you!?" He called out going through one large hall.

Boris who was in a corner of a dark room wet and cold heard something causing him to awake. His ears perked thinking he heard someone say his name. He sat up leaning closer to the door.

"Boris?! Boris!" Cuphead kept calling out. Boris now hearing his name felt a glimmer of hope as he cried out the best he could his voice having been worn down.

"In here! Help! I'm here!" Boris cried out alerting Cuphead. He bolted down the hall towards his screaming till he got to the door Boris was behind. Of course it was locked.

"Boris get back!" Cuphead called out as Boris did so. Cuphead shot the lock off and kicked it open. Seeing the smaller timid wolf soaked and shivering made Cup's heart drop. Bendy would be destroyed hearing what his brother went through. Cuphead didn't know what happened, but it didn't look good in the slightest.

Cuphead quickly went to his side trying to take off the chains.

"W-who are you?" Boris asked stuttering from being so cold.

"I'm Cuphead. I'm dating your brother Bendy." Cup briefly explained. Boris looked up suddenly becoming tearful.

"Bendy?! Where is Bendy!? I want to see him!" Boris cried gripping at Cup's arms. Cup shushed him placing his hands on the sides of his face.

"Calm down you'll see him let me get you out of here first." Cup told him assuring his return to his brother. Boris nodded letting out a few sobs as his tears fell. Cuphead had to search for a bit, but he eventually found the key to the chains. He got them undone and brought Boris out of the room. Boris was so weak and cold he could barely walk. Cuphead noticed this so he wrapped him with his coat that was quite large on him as he lifted him up like a child. He left that building as fast as he could bringing Boris to the car. He started it and began to drive back to his home where Bendy waited.