Ch.7

Cuphead POV

After Bendy was done with work the two of us walked out the door. But when I glanced back I saw someone was following us. It was that same guy in the cloak. I kept a close eye on him in case he would try something. My judgment was right because he suddenly ran up and grabbed Bendy making him scream. I reacted fast and chased him down. Bendy was screaming hard which made me more determined to take that bastard down. I got close and jumped on him bringing him to the floor as he let go of Bendy.

"Hide Bendy go!" I told him. He nodded and went to hide. I made the guy face me and took off the cloak. He was a black cat.

"Who are you!" I yelled at him. He smirked at me.

"My name's Felix jackass." He said proudly. I death glared him down.

"Who sent you!" I exclaimed. He glared back at me.

"The one you were sent to assassinate!" He spat at me. I growled lowly. I pulled out a knife and put it up to his neck.

"You're going to hell." I said growling deeply. Unfortunately I didn't notice but Bendy was watching. I pulled my knife back and dove it deep into his stomach over and over again. His yelling soon turned to screaming pleas. I heard Bendy crying in fear from the sight he sees. But I couldn't stop what I started. Tears poured from his eyes and blood spilled from his mouth. I laughed like crazy as I enjoyed the view in front of me. Soon his pleading turned into whimpers as I dove the knife into his stomach one last time. As I pulled my knife away I watched as his last breath escaped his mouth. I got up twitching and I was breathing heavily. I looked down at the bloody mess in front of me and saw I was covered head to toe with this felines blood. I felt hands turn me the opposite way.

"C-Cup... W-Why did you...k-kill him..." Bendy asked his voice shaking. I felt a small tinge of guilt hit me, something that never happens when I kill someone.

"Its in my nature Bendy" I told him. He looked down at the scenery I created. His eyes widened in terror. He nearly passed out as I grabbed him.

"Bendy just go to the car ok?" I told him. He nodded bluntly and walked away covering his mouth. I took off my shirt and jacket and put it on top of the body. I sighed in annoyance. I like burning things but it's such a hassle after a few drinks. I checked his pockets for his ID and anything else valuable my boss may ask about. I got everything to burn so no evidence was left over. I got in the drivers side and grabbed a towel from the backseat. I wiped my face to get any blood off. I looked over at Bendy seeing he was still shaking and had fear in his eyes. I reached over softly touching his cheek but he flinched away from my touch. I drew my hand back looking at him.

"Bendy what's wrong..?" I asked him. He was hesitant to answer it seemed.

"The sight was just terrifying.." He said holding himself. I looked down at my lap not knowing what to do. God I'm a terrible lover..

"Lets just go home ok?" I asked turning on the car. He mumbled 'ok' as I drove off from the club. I felt so uneasy with myself the whole ride there. Once we arrived I called my boss to alert him of my situation.

"Hello?"

"What the hell are you guys doing?! I nearly lost my lover tonight!" I yelled into the phone. Bendy was curled up in a ball on the bed causing me to calm down a bit.

"Cup slow it down. First what happened?" My boss asked sounding tired. I sighed regaining my breath.

"After my boyfriend was done with his job I was taking him to the car to go home. Right when we walk out a guy in a cloak tries grabbing Bendy and taking him off with him. I end up taking him down, and it turns out to be a black cat by the name Felix. Age 32. And he said he worked with who I was sent to assassinate." I told him shaking slightly from my anger. Bendy went over to me and held my hand softly rubbing it which calmed me down. I looked down at him smiling a bit.

"Do you have any other information?" He asked.

"No."

"Okay I'm getting right on it. Possibly tomorrow I'll send more people down and then we could use full force on this asshole." He said.

"About time you fucking make a move." I remarked. I could see him rolling his eyes through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. Be alert and call if anything else happens." He said hanging up. I rubbed my neck in frustration.

"Lets get some rest." Bendy told me pulling me to the bed. I nodded laying down. I grabbed his waist pulling him to me. I kissed his forehead then slowly drifted off to sleep.