Ch.6

Cuphead POV

"If you don't.. then you will be killed. I told you everything about me and now my boss won't trust you out of my sight. Besides, they know I have you. They know you're a weakness to me so they would most likely use you as a threat.." I explained. He looked down in disbelief.

"So I could just simply be killed...?" He asked me his voice straining. I felt a tinge of guilt hit my chest. I went over to him and held him closely. He gasped lightly by my surprising embrace.

"Yes... And if I ever lost you.. I wouldn't be able to live.." I told him. He griped my chest.

"Why do you feel like this about me? I'm nothing more then a stripper." He asked looking up at me. I blushed.

"It's just this feeling I got when I first met you.. I can't explain it in words. But once I saw you I felt I needed to keep you with me by my side forever.." I said a bit shy. Bendy had a bright blush on his cheeks.

"I see.." He replied. He went up close to me.

"Then.." I felt my heart race. "I'll stay with you.." He said smiling. I felt a relief run through me. I picked him up kissing him and twirling him around.

"Oh Bendy you have no idea how happy you've made me!" I told him smiling brightly. It's been so long since I've felt this happy. The last time I felt like this was with my mother. He was like the one to fill the void in my chest I've had for so long. Ever since I joined my gang I was known as the ruthless bloodthirsty assassin. But whenever I was alone in my single room apartment I couldn't help but feel so....empty....

"Cup you alright?" I perked my head up. I guess I was dazing off cause he seemed a bit curious.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I assured him.

"If there's something wrong you can tell me." Bendy told me. I felt my pride bite my neck as I heard him say that.

"N-No I'm fine. Really." I said while looking away from his gaze.

"Well I can tell something is bothering you. But I also know being a man in today's society, it's not easy to tell someone what's wrong. When your whole life growing up you are always being told to be tough by your parents. Sometimes they could be so serious that if you showed one simple problem to them they would immediately judge you. I mean I should know. That's how my parents were. But you don't need to be so tough around me. I won't view you any differently." He said holding my handing giving me the cutest smile. I sighed. If I want a good relationship going with him I guess I should open up.

"Well.. I just was thinking of how I am normally viewed by people. I'm always seen as coldhearted and such. But it was because I felt so empty cause I didn't have anyone. And now that I am with you, that empty feeling is just filled by how you are to me. It sounds really cheesy but.. it's just how it is to me.." I admit looking down at the floor, as I rubbed my neck nervously. He giggled at me and hugged me tightly. I felt a soft blush form on my face as I held him closely feeling his warmth comfort me. We then sat on the bed and watched TV and snuggled. I loved it, heh.

"Oh Cup what time is it?" He asked after a while of watching TV. I checked my phone to see the time.

"It's 2:48. Why?" I asked. He had a blush.

"I'm getting hungry.." He said slightly embarrassed. I laughed at how cute he was.

"Okay let's go eat." I said smiling at him. We walked out the hotel and once we were about to leave I got a call from my boss...

"Hello?"

"You still at the hotel?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'm trying to go out and eat." I remarked. He sighed.

"Well we found a new hotel for you to stay at. So get your stuff ready and leave it in your room. People will come and move your belongings to the new hotel and I'll send you the location through text." He said hanging up so I couldn't protest. I groaned in annoyance.

"Well we are going to a different hotel after we eat. Lets go." I said taking his hand. We arrived at Dairy Queen and ordered some food. We talked a bit and I asked him if he wanted to get some ice cream. He happily said yes. We shared one and he was just the cutest. After that I checked my messages to find the new location of the hotel. The hotel was a nicer and higher rated place which was about fucking time.

"Okay well I know where we're staying so lets go." I said getting up. He nodded following me. The hotel was actually really nice and fancy, but Bendy looked uncomfortable for some reason.

"Bendy what's wrong?" I asked him. He had a blush flood his face.

"I just feel so out of place.." He said looking around. I looked around as well seeing tons of people dressed in fancy outfits and ladies with bright jewelry. I glanced at Bendy seeing he was still in his stripper outfit which shown off his torso. I sighed putting my leather jacket around his figure. He looked up at me surprised.

"Don't worry about them. They're nothing but high-class shitheads who have nothing interesting to talk about because their heads are so far up their ass they can't understand a single thing." I told him laughing lightly. He smiled at me laughing as well.

"Yeah I see that." He said holding my hand smiling brightly. I took him to the front desk to get our room key. We went to my room feeling exhausted.

"Hey Cup what time is it now?" He asked me. I checked my phone.

"4:29." I said. He groaned flopping back.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have to go to my job soon." He whined. I laughed. I pulled him onto me with his legs getting on each side of my lap. I placed my hands on my hips while I looked into his eyes lovingly. He tossed the jacket aside and placed a kiss on my cheek.

He really is the one. Just seeing his face gives me butterflies. Something I rarely feel. Mostly when something intense happens in a movie. His sweet smile. His shining eyes. His cute laugh. His amazing body. I love him.. I love him so much. I thought I wasn't gay sometime back but just seeing him changed everything in an instant.

"Cups?" I snapped back into reality. I was dazing off again.

"Yeah?" I asked. He giggled at me.

"You seemed lost in thought." He said smiling. I smirked.

"I was just thinking of lucky I am to get a guy like you." I said soothingly. He had a light blush on his cheeks. He gave me a surprise kiss which I gladly returned. I leaned up to him pushing him down so I was on top of him. I kissed him sweetly caressing his cheek. I didn't want to get to sexual so I kept it tender. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and snuggled him. He laughed at my child like behavior. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly. He had muffled giggling. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You're such a child it's so cute!" He remarked.

"Well should I get you to work?" I asked him. He nodded, so I got up so he could. An idea came to mind so once he sat up on the bed I put him over my shoulder.

"Ah Cup what are you doing!? He exclaimed. I laughed and ran out the door holding him over my shoulder. We laughed as I brought him into the elevator and put him down. I kissed his cheek as we went through the lobby. I brought him to the club a while after we left.

"You gonna stay and watch me perform?" He asked. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Of course I will." I said as he smiled. He then went off to a backroom. I sat at a seat near the stage waiting for him. Suddenly a voice came over the speakers.

'Okay gentlemen, what you've all been waiting for. Bendy the Little Ink Demon.' I looked up seeing a bunch of lights flash. Bendy came out and started strutting his stuff. He saw me and made eye contact. I had a blush I tried to hide. He danced around the pole and swayed his hips. He leaned over shaking his ass looking at me smirking. He giggled and acted shy and sexy at the same time. It was like he was putting a show on for me. I smirked back at him as he blushed. Once his show was over he ran over to me off the stage. He sat on my lap kissing me passionately. I looked over at all the guys looking jealous which made me smirk at them as I had Bendy on my lap. I had a glimpse of someone in a dark cloak who seemed suspicious. Who the hell's that...?