What Their Bedrooms Look Like

Nya- Turquoise and red color scheme. Bed with lots of pillows, Japanese dressing screen, desk covered in notebooks and blueprints. Lots of cute organization boxes and baskets. Has a small vanity and wardrobe. Posters/paintings on the wall, as well as a bulletin board with photos and other things. Super soft light blue rug.

Jay- His room is a complete mess. Bits of projects, clothes, and comic books all over the floor. Has a really bouncy bed and a large bookshelf. Old movie posters on the wall (Mainly Fritz Donagan). Has a mini figure collection displayed on top of his clothingB chest. The lights are always on, even when he's not in the room.

Kai- Has a really large bed with red and orange sheets. Doesn't read that much, but does have a small bookshelf. Full length mirror next to his dresser. A few decent swords from his blacksmithing days are hung on the wall. Has a cool lava lamp and an armor stand. His room is a little messy, but not as much as Jay's.

Lloyd- Traditional Japanese style room. Very simple and clean, although he has a bed instead of a futon. Keeps a lot of potted plants, either hanging from the ceiling or on the windowsill. Like Nya, he also has a desk, but doesn't use it as often. Had fairy lights for a short period of time, but took them down. Keeps a secret stash of candy and gossip magazines under his bed.

Zane- Like Lloyd, very simplistic/practical. Has a regular bed, a bookshelf, and a dresser. He also has a work table for when he needs to make repairs on himself or other machines.
Complex computer system as well, that's hooked up to all other systems like the Bounty and Samurai X cave. Definitely the plainest out of all the rooms

Cole- Very natural, earthy vibe. Extra comfy bed with large pillows. Has a workout corner with a pull-up bar and other stuff. Lots of snacks hidden all over. Is pretty organized, although can be a bit messy at times. Keeps a box full of old photos and memorabilia. A big speaker in one corner for blasting music.

These would be their bedrooms in the new Monastery, since they all share a room on the Bounty. Also, sorry it's been a while since I last posted✌️