A Symbiotic Relationship(Part 1)

A/N: I forgot who requested this, but this was fun to write. I seriously love the idea of a Venom au for Trollhunters, so along with the older sister one shots I will be writing more on this au

Music from above is from the Venom soundtrack!

Why do I feel so drowsy? Jim thought as he sleepily opened his eyes, expecting to find himself staring up at his bedroom ceiling, only see a plain white ceiling

Why do I feel so drowsy? Jim thought as he sleepily opened his eyes, expecting to find himself staring up at his bedroom ceiling, only see a plain white ceiling. Sitting up slowly and trying to focus his vision, he turned to his left to find a glass wall with strange glowing lettings and shapes that kept changing. Yeah this definitely was not his room. Looking down at his clothes, Jim found his normal pajamas had been replaced by some weird looking baggy hospital shirt with matching pants and he felt a wave of fear hit him.

In his panic, he jumped to his feet and ran to the glass wall, frantically pounding on it. He could see another person on the other side behind another glass wall like his, a teenage girl dressed similarly to him with a blue streak in her dark hair. She was sitting on the floor hugging her knees tightly to her chest as she frantically rocked back and forth as her shoulders shook. Jim could see more kids in what he guessed were some sort of cells, a latino boy pounding on the glass door of his cell, a tall blonde girl throwing herself at her cell's doors. Two people wearing pale white lab coats walked past, dragging an unconscious teen between them before they disappeared from sight.

"Let me out! Let me out! I wanna go home!" Jim screamed as he pounded on the door. "Please let me out! WHy are you doing this?!"

From the corner of his vision, Jim caught sight of a tall dark haired woman approaching his cell with two other people with a clipboard in her hands. Jim jumped back in alarm as the glass door opened as the two people grabbed him by the arms.

"Do not panic, and I won't drug you." The woman warned as Jim was dragged out into the hallways. Now that he was outside of his cell he could hear the two kids muffled screaming and the muffled sobbing of the other girl.

"What is this? Where are you taking me?!" Jim asks frantically as they dragged him after the woman. "Why are you doing this, please tell me something!"
The woman simply looked back and gave him a smile that sent chills down his spine. "You're going to be a part of something great, Jim Lake Junior."

Jim was terrified out of his mind as the white coat people dragged him though a series of hallways until they arrived at what looked like some sort of lab. He started to panic when they opened the glass doors of the place and tossed him inside before he could even escape.

"Hello Jim." JIm whirled around to find a middle aged man behind the glass walls, a cold smile on his face. "Ready to begin?"

"Begin what?" Jim asked nervously as a crowd of people wearing lab coats walked forward to stand behind the man, some carrying clipboards and pens while others held up tablets.

Ignoring him, the man faced the crowd and began to talk about some things Jim couldn't even understand, like some sort of symbiotic process he was going to be put through with an organism referred to as D4LL-A. Jim then noticed a large cylinder container with murky teal colored slime inside of it near him as someone wearing some sort of hazard suit wheeled it in and exited the room.

"D4LL-A is a rather violent specimen, has already destroyed several animal and adult hosts we had during tests, but tonight I believe it's well behaved enough to use a human host. Our other three specimens B1K-H, A7R-G and V3X-V have bonded successfully with their hosts and so far have not eaten them." The man droned on as he tapped in something on his tablet. "So tonight our newest test subject will be on another teenage volunteer."

Volunteer? He didn't sign up for this! Jim edged away from the cylinder as it made a loud beeping sound and the top lifted up to let the teal slime crawl out and fall onto the floor with a splat. He ran to the glass wall and began pounding on it frantically as the slime moved towards him, moving to another and screaming in fear.

"Jim do stop panicking, you'll only agitate the symbiote." The man said in annoyance as the creature latched onto the teen's foot.

"Get off! Get it off!" Jim screamed as he tried to shake it off, only for the slime to move faster up his leg before it reached his chest and sunk into him. "It's in me! Get it out get it out!"

"Now Jim, calm down. DRLL-A won't kill you- yet."

Jim felt his panic rise as two hazard suited people entered the area and dragged him out. He struggled, trying to free himself of their grasp as they dragged him back to his cell. The two kids from earlier were no longer pounding on their glass doors, and the dark haired girl from earlier was no longer in hers as they threw him back into his cell and shut the doors behind them.

"Please get this out of me! Get it out!" Jim screamed as he ran to the doors of his cell and pounded on the glass. "Please! Please let me out!"