Taking Requests Again

Hey y'all I'm taking requests for this book again!

So there's about maybe one or two requests I was sent a while back and haven't finished so I'm gonna be trying to finish those and post them here (super sorry)

If you want a requested chapter on here just look to the first chapter for what sort of stuff I'm willing to write (stuff based off prompts, alternate universes, fluffy stuff, angst, etc.) and what I'm not willing to write (smut, x readers, lemons, anything inappropriate and that I am not comfortable with writing because I know a lot of my readers are probably a whole lot younger than me). Please be patient waiting for your request to be published, if I start getting PMs or comments rudely demanding to know if I'm ever going to post their request I will ignore it.

If you wanna see something with my ToA OCS (Agate, Laura, Flip, Isaac, Steven, Unda, Agate's older and younger sisters) from my Trollhunters story, just let me know! If you don't know who they are, check out A Trollhunters Inheritance for more information on these characters (Unda still doesn't have a story of her own yet so you'll probably see a new one shot of her at some point)

Also to add on my list of things I will not be writing, I will not be accepting incest ship requests (Aja x Krel, and any other incest ships), or pedophilia ships because that's nasty and very wrong and that sort of stuff makes me SUPER uncomfortable. So please, no requests like that or I will have to decline and delete the request