A Thank You before the next chapter.

Blood

Sup. Me and Katherine both have some news. First off, we just want to thank all of you for taking the time just to look at this. I don't even care about the votes but they're greatly appreciated. I'm truly touched by the fact that you even considered reading this. For me to be new, I'm surprised people even gave me a chance. Katherine has experience with fanfiction, though she's most experienced with the lemon Tea type shiz. I'll be honest, I've always liked writing stories, as well as photography, film, gaming, and music. I've given up on music and I took a long hiatus from writing, so my lack of experience/rust shows greatly. Getting back into it, is probably one of the nicest feeling and it's also helped with my mental health. I feel like writing is truly one of my passions that I shouldn't have broke from, before but I won't break from it again. I love and thank y'all for supporting this and remember, feedback and constructive criticism = always welcome.

The scenes in the festival chapter are going to be similar but different than the manga. Bear with me, guys and girls. (ALSO: Due to Katherine's pleading, there will be a lemon in three or four more chapters.)

I love y'all, Blood.