18. Be My Valentine

Start from the beginning

"I'm just gonna get going. I don't wanna get my tits chopped 'ttebayo!" Naruto made a swift exit with his dog.

"What tits?" Sasuke mumbled to himself. That was out of nowhere.

Kakashi was watching out the window.
"Your baby brother is wreaking havoc again this month, Itachi" he chuckled

"I know someone who did just that to every girl with us too" Kakashi pointed subtly "you still do" he got his medical mask and wore it

Kakashi was mistaken, the teacher by the door wasn't there for Itachi.
"Kakashi senpai"

"Ah Anko sensei, just drop the senpai already"

"You were saying, Senpai?" Itachi already knew where this was going and it gave him pleasure that he wasn't the one getting attention. In all honesty, Kakashi hid his face for a reason.

He was a handsome heartthrob and he knew it. He had always removed it when it was just the two of them so it's not unlikely someone saw his beautiful face.

"Forgive me Anko sensei. But I've been in a stable relationship the past four years." Kakashi explained. He tried to be as gentle as possible.

"I didn't know" Anko apologized "whoever that is, they're lucky to have you"

"I think I'm the lucky one" Kakashi's eye subconsciously landed on his beloved. The two male both blushed accordingly but it was unbeknownst to Anko.

🍙🍥🍙🍥🍙

Karin's cloths were semi torn, her hair was a mess and her glasses broken. She had scratches from the cat fight about Sasuke. The gift she got him already stomped on and broken.

"Ya, Naruto why did you leave me alone!!" She shouted as she got in.

"I have things to do. Sakura-chan and I are going out. So you can have the rest of the day off" he small smiled, he evaded her like the plague.

'I was right to think he wasn't with Sasuke. He's having a kid with this cute peach.'
She watched them leave together. And went to tend to her wounds.

"Sakura-chan, thank you for helping me out"

"The least I could do" she smiled. "So we get him some sweet chocolate with different fillings"

"Sasuke will definitely not like that. Bitter chocolate is the way to go"

"What? But-..."

"Sasuke isn't much of a sweet tooth. He doesn't like sweet chocolate. I mean from time to time he would go for semi-sweet but I think I know my boyfriend well enough to tell you he won't like your suggestion. I was thinking dark chocolate and Ruby chocolate. Goes great with passionfruit, I could make something"