game

"watch me"

June poff

Bella was going to go on a date with edward and told dad about it,they were going to play baseball.

He was skeptical at first but after talking to edward he let her and they invited me.

That's how i ended up here in a forest clearing,walking towards the field because i decided once again to ditch bella and edward sooner.

I saw everyone and once i got there the first person that came up to me was esme.

"it's nice you came too june,more the merrier" she said and then walked up to bella to say hi.

I watched her walk up to bella and then turned around again to see carlisle now standing in front of me.

"i didn't know you were going to join us,i'm happy your here" he said and smiled.

"i'm happy to be here to" i said and smiled back.

I could hear alice and rosalie giggling in the background making me look at them and saw alice making a kissy face.

wait,does she know?!

of course they know,all of them probably do!?

Seeing that made me blush and look down and a couple seconds later i heard a chuckle from carlisle.

Before i could react upon it i was pulled away by esme with my sister.

"glad you guys are here,we need an umpire" she told us.

"she thinks we cheat" emmett said making us chuckle.

"i know you cheat" esma said back.

She stopped and let go of us.

"call them when you see them girls" she told us and went of to play the game.

Watching them play was fun and impressive,then it carlisle turn he passed me and said something in my ear.

"watch me" he said making me smile and roll my eyes in amusement.

He hit the ball and ran while edward and emmett both jumped to catch the ball but instead bumped into each other.

Carlisle ran the whole course and made it to the end,standing up he walked to me with a smug grin.

"impressive" i told him and received a smile while he went to stand next to me.

They played farther when out of the blue alice yelled stop and everybody came to stand in a group.

Carlisle put me behind him and edward did the same with bella.

"let's go" edward said to bella.

"it's too late" carlisle said.

We looked at the other side of the field and three other people came out of the forest.

"i believe this belong to you" the one in the middle said and trew to the ball at us.

"i am laurent and this is victoria and james" he said.

"i'm carlisle and this is my family" carlisle told him.

"hello" the on in the middle said.

"i'm afraid your hunting activities have cost some of a mess for us" carlisle told them.

"our apologies,we didn't realize the territory had been claimed" the one middle said.

"well,yes we maintain a permanent resistance nearby" carlisle told him.

"really,well we won't be a problem anymore,we were just passing through" the guy in the middle said.

"the humans where tracking us but we lead them east,you should be safe" the girl said.

"excellent" carlisle said.

They turned around and said there last goodbye or well that's what we thought.

When they speeded away carlisle turned me around and edward did the same with bella.

Saying we had to be brought home because they might come back.

The rest of the family stayed looking towards where they disappeared.

But before we made it back to the car i was taking out of carlisle grasp in seconds and was now on the other side of the field being held back by james.

Everything afterward happened so fast it would give you whiplash.

James grabbed my head and bend it,he was going to bite me.

I looked at him and then i saw it,blood red eyes.

Like his

I screamed and push him away,feeling some kind of force going through my body when i did and the next thing james being flung into a broken down tree,ending up with it going through his chest.

The last thing i remember is seeing is carlisle coming towards me with so much worry on his face before i was taken by darkness.

End part one