hospital

"cold touch"

june poff

I woke up and got out of bed putting on a new pair of clothes.

Afterward i took my bag and skates,walking downstairs and into the kitchen i saw bella already made me breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Afterward i took my bag and skates,walking downstairs and into the kitchen i saw bella already made me breakfast.

"thanks Bella" i said and sat down starting to eat.

"i'm going to confront him" she said suddenly although i already knew who she was talking about.

"don't be to harsh he might have been sick" i said and at the last of my breakfast.

We said goodbye to dad and went to school,we were now on the parking lot so that bella could confront him.

When the Cullen's car parked we saw he wasn't there,We walked inside and to our class and before i knew it it was lunch.

Alice and jasper walked up to me in the hall making me become more nervous for i still didn't trust them.

"hey remember yesterday you said you would sit with us,no backing out" alice said excited.

"o-oh yeah" i said with a nervous laugh.

We walked inside the cafeteria and took our lunch,well i did jasper and alice didn't take anything saying they weren't hungry although i knew why they didn't really eat.

They lead me to there table and i sat down taking everyone's attention.

"and who do we have here?" emmett asked.

"guys this is june,june this is emmett and rosalie" alice said.

"hi it's nice to meet you guys" i said nervously

For the rest of lunch we talked and then the bell rang intecating it was time for our last class.

Walking inside of the class i sat down but noticed the frustrating look on my sisters face.

Before i knew it the class was over and me and bella where walking over the parking lot to the truck and went home.

-three days later after school-

"be careful,okay" bella said.

"i will,well i'll see you at home" i said and she nodded,i walked out the parking lot and putted on my skates.

haphephobia (young mate series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें