biology project

"in to the forest"

June poff

The next day we were going to a greenhouse thingy for a biology project.

Me and bella were standing at the truck when we saw the cullens.

i saw edward look next to me,I looked at my sister and saw her do the same and not breaking eye contact until eric came into her view

"look at you huh,your alive" he said joking and completely ignoring me.

"i know yeah,false alarm i guess" she said.

"yeah,um i wanted to ask you if,if you know,if uh i uh you know it's like a month away but uh" he tried to ask my sister to prom but kept stuttering.

"do you uh,do you wanna go with hehe with me" he asked her nervously.

"so what,what do you think" he asked again.

"about what?"she asked making me try to hold back a little giggle.

"do you wanna go...to prom?" he asked even more nervous.

"oh i,prom dancing not a good idea for me,i have something that weekend anyway,i'm going to Jacksonville" she tried to explain.

"you can't go another weekend" he asked.

My sister tried to find something to say but couldn't find it so i helped her out.

"non refundable tickets,you should ask jessica she really want go with you"i told him getting a thanking look from bella.

Afterward we had to go on the bus.

-time skip-

When we were done in the greenhouse i walked outside,i saw edward talking with my sister.

When i got to them i went to stand next to my sister and a little later alice and jasper came to asking if we were going to sit with them,Edward said the bus was full and went inside it.

-time skip-

I was sitting with the cullens at lunch when i saw edward looking at my sister.

"go talk to her" i told him softly,i don't trust them fully but i know for a fact that edward is very protective of bella so he wouldn't hurt her.

"i don't know" he said unsure

"she's right,you should talk to her" alice back me up.

He stood up and walked to bella and they started talking.

-time skip-

"i'm going to la push beach with my friends,you wanna come"bella asked coming in my room.

"beach,not really my thing sorry" i said back.

I like the forest but the beach,swimming not really my thing.

"it's no problem i'll be back in a bit" she said back and went back out.

I heard the door close and looked back up to the ceiling while i was laying in bed trying to figure out what to do.

Thinking about what i could do i decided i might as well go to the forest.

Taking my phone and earplugs,i put on my shoes and went outside walking too the forest.

Walking through the forest i went to one of my favorite places.

Sitting down in front of the bond i looked into the water,i hoped this would be calming but i was wrong.

My mind decided it was going to be one of those times,where it had to remind me of the truth.

look at that,the most disgusting girl in the world

He didn't do it,you let him

You were weak and you still are

Nobody will ever love,i mean who would want someone so disgusting

Once all of that went through my head the tears were already tripping in the pond.

I felt so disgusted when i heard a sound,looking around in alert i stood up.

Getting frightened i started to run and didn't stop running until u was finally home.

Getting in i closed the door and locked it,going into my room i did the same with my door and window.

Looking outside of it before closing the curtains.

I laid down on my bed and tried to calm myself down slowly falling asleep of exhaustion.