"Natasha ..how about you come over for dinner one evening.". Caitlin smiles at me.

Damn...this woman is so fucking likable.

"Sure..that's very kind of you Caitlin"I reply with a smile of my own.

"So good to see you girl. But we gotta go and pick up our son from his grandma's". Damon hugs me and peck me on the cheek.

"Oh my God..You're a dad? How old is he? " I'm so happy for Damon. Married with a stunning wife and a child.

"Well his name is Daniel and his 4 years old". Damon then whips out his wallet and showed me a photo. My God ..he was the spitting image of his father but a lighter version and had his mother's blue eyes.

The girls and I cooed over him and Caitlin smiled with pride as well as Damon.

I took out my own photo of Shalina and showed it to Damon and Caitlin. Damon raised his eyebrows in question . He knows my history with Hakim and I nodded my head in affirmation.

"She's beautiful..just like her Mamma. Bring her to, when you come. I think Daniel and her will get on like a house on fire."

"I will definitely take you up on that offer. Well it's been great seeing you Damon ...Caitlin".

We part ways after sharing our contact details. I have a huge smile on my face. Damon always had a knack for making me feel better when I was down. I See that the girls are all staring at me.

"What"?

"Natasha Jackson ...That was Damon?..The Damon!!." Sarina shouts at me.

"Shush..keep your voice down..they'll hear you" I wave my hands frantically. God..Sarina has such a loud voice and when excited it goes up a few volumes.

"My. God...That was a fine looking man. Shame he's taken" Kelly sighs dramatically with a smirk.

"Baby girl.. You lost a good one there? But at least we know he's not Shalina's father. Unless he was cheating on his wife?" Medina muses quietly.

Shit..I don't think I like where this conversation is heading.

"Er Well. Damon has always been a friend to me and nothing else...come one guys I'm starving after all that shopping..let's eat". I quickly hook my arms into Medina's while Kelly does the same to Sarina.

"Natasha Jackson..don't worry your pretty little head off. You'll tell us when you're ready ..right?" Medina looks at me expectantly.

"Right".. I Reply quickly.

Not really baby girl. Not if I can help it.

******

We all enter the Jahans with bags full of shopping. I hear voices coming from the living room. Looking at each other curiously we make our way there.

Upon entering I see that Mamma and uncle Jahan are seated with none other than Hakim and a very pretty looking woman. They all stop and stare upon our arrival.

"Oh good..Girls you came in time." uncle Jahan looks at us smiling and gets up..Hakim also gets up with the woman.

"Hakim why don't you introduce the soon to be new addition to the family". Uncle Jahan smile seems slightly forced.

New addition????

All of us girls share a look between us.

"Nina..I would like you to meet my sisters Medina and Sarina...Kelly our family friend from next door and last but not least Natasha..also a family friend." All of us go to shake hands with Nina who smiles at us shyly