Chap 9

The six new demigods, Connor, Jc, Sam, Kian, Trevor and Ricky ^^^
Percy's POV
"Percy! Connor! Come here! The new demigods are here!" Thalia shouted. I dragged Connor to Thalia's pine tree and waited. Soon 7 figures came into sight. Coach and a buff but short guy were carrying a small guy. Connor saw and shouted while running to go help "Jc! What happened to Trev?" I ran down to help Grover with another short guy. The other 2 ran past me and collapsed once they were past the barrier. Grover and I with the new boy went past the barrier and I went to help Connor and coach. We reach and they all collapsed in exhaustion. "All....all...all of them are son of one of the big three. " Grover said while catching his breath. "We met your old enemy the mintour out there. The small guy, Trevor got hurt. Another one, Sam, kinda killed it the same way you did perce." He continued. I nodded and yelled "Will Solace! Get your ass here and heal them! Get some friends to help you!" Will hurried over and heal them and with some help from the Hermes cabin brought all of them to the infirmary. Connor and I went to the infirmary to see them and Connor showed me who was who. Jc was the buff but short guy carrying the small injured one who was Trevor. Trevor was younger than Sam by a few months but Trevor was taller. The guy that I helped was Sam. Sam had rosy red cheeks and a lip piercing. The 2 that ran past me were Ricky and Kian. Kian was the same age as Connor, 15 and had a nose piercing. All of them except Connor and Ricky had tattoos. Ricky was the oldest with a strip of blond in his brown hair. Kian had blond hair, Sam had brown hair but he would dye it red. Trevor had brown hair with a bit of blue in it, Jc had brown with a bit of green. Connor had brown hair. Slowly, one by one they woke up. Ricky first, then Kian, Jc, Sam and lastly Trevor.

Ricky's POV
I pasted the barrier that Grover and coach told us and collapsed with Kian next to me. I woke up with bright lights in my face and saw Connor standing next to my bed. Connor! He is here! I pull Connor into a hug. "Oh my god. Connor we were so worried! We all missed you so much!" That was when I realized another guy next to him. The boy had black messy hair with sea green eyes and he smelt like... The sea? What? Then, next to me a guy was groaning. I turned and saw Kian. Kian saw Connor and hugged him to. "Connor! You're safe!" He said.

Kian's POV
I woke up in a room and saw Connor. I pulled him into a hug and said "Connor! You're safe!" Then I realized the guy next to him. "Who are you?" I asked squinting at the boy next to Connor. "Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. Connor is a son of Poseidon too. I'm 16." The boy said. He had messy black hair and sea green eyes similar to Connor's. Then he gasped. A glowing green trident was floating above Ricky's head. "What's....what's that?" Ricky stuttered. "The sign of poseidon the Greek god of the sea. " Percy said smiling. "A new brother" he continued.

Jc's POV
I woke up to hear the words 'brother'. I sat up and saw a new boy, Connor, Ricky and Kian. A glowing trident was floating above Ricky's head. Kian turned around and saw me awake "Hey! Jc! You're up! This is Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. Connor is son of Poseidon too apparently. Now Ricky is too." He told me. Percy Jackson smiled at me holding out his hand for me to shake and I shook it. I looked at Percy and Connor and saw how close they were and got kinda jealous cus Connor was our bro not his.