"Don't be cheesy, okay" tae mumbles with a cute shy.

"But you like it tho" chu on his lips "How about you, lolita? Do you believe?"

"Hmmmmmm.. I won't say"

"Why? I answered you when you ask, now answer to me"

"No, I won't"

Guk pulls him closer "Do you love me, right lolita?" "Of course, I love my idiot. Is that even a question, you idiot" tae yells in his puppy anger, guk chuckles softly "Then answer me now".

Tae took few seconds "I.. I dunno, but I want to be with you forever, and in my every life gukkie" says with a cute shy.

"Ohhhhwww, look here, who is being cheesy now" guk laughs slightly with inner proud and love. Tae punch on others chest lightly "Shut up idiot" mumbles and hides his red face into it, guk happily welcomed it. Even though both exchange it with cheesy that's the truth.

⏮ time skip @ night time ⏭

Tae changed into pajamas before guk start their usual silly fights. Guk narrowed his eyebrows at the person who is playing silently with TATA and COOKY. Because there is no way to tae being silent importantly being a good boy for hours, it's doubting him. He went to take shower, when he came back he still sees his lolita sitting on the bed quietly.

💭 Please lolita, don't plan any dangerous game 💭

"Gukkieee" calls him in a cute way.

"Yesss" replies while drying his hair with a towel.

"I will help you, come sit here" pats on the bed.

Guk smiles for no reason, sit as his lolita said. Tae shows his heart shaped smile before grabs the towel and sat on guk's lap.

Tae drying and kept playing with guk's half dried hair. He implements his own characters on it, then giggles at his own creation. Guk watching his precious smiles and sparkling love eyes in awe mode.

"Guk.. gukkie" calls him in nervously.

"Yes lolita?" guk looks at the eyes which is looking at his lips and nothing else.

Tae kept silent and just staring at the tempting lips, guk licks his own bottom lips slowly while looking at him, and tae follows it unknowingly. Guk lips curved in small smile mixed with a smirk when tae leans front in closed eyes, he leans back.

Tae opened his eyes with a little whines when he didn't reach to taste those lips. Guk grins and leans back again even tae grabbing by his bare shoulders. Tae leans down with a pouty chu shape lips as trying to get a kiss, guk lies down tae on top of him. Guk covers tae's mouth, tae licks and trying to remove, it leads them to do small cute fights.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me" tae repeat between their fights, guk flips him now he's on top of him "KISS.ME" tae yells and trying get up to kiss those lips.

Tae panting under guk's tight grips "Kiss meee" guk just smiles and kept zipped his mouth.

Guk glancing his lolita softly until he calms down, tae pants getting slow but his anger didn't go "You don't lov.." guk stops him by the kiss.

Guk leads the kiss slow to hot, tae forgets his anger like a usual day when he tasting those addicting lips. He roaming his hands all over guk's bare body. Guk use his skills to whimper his lolita under him very hotly. Tae wrapped his legs around him tightly and pulls him closer to get rid of the space between them. Guk stops kissing and released himself from him when tae starts to grind their bottom area "You got what you asked, Goodnight lolita" guk mumbles against tae's pinkish lips and went to sleep like nothing happens, tae staying at the same position like statue, his mind stops working, because he expected something else.