10. Love, Jealousy and Deception

Start from the beginning

He knew what that entailed but when it came to it, he wasn't feeling anything. He wasn't turned on, he was enjoying the kisses and that's that. She put his hand on her breast again and he tried.

He attempted to enjoy it, kissing her neck; she moaned. She even was somewhat grinding against him and that got him semi erect because of the movement but he wasn't enjoying it.

Sasuke didn't want to hurt Sakura's feeling. He was right not to stop her, knowing her she'd feel insecure for the rest of her life. He was also wrong not to stop her, because now she was sharing something intimate with him. He didn't realize he was already in too deep, hurting Sakura was inevitable at this point.

She didn't know what took over her. Was it the lust, or the pleasure? but couldn't stop until she had reached that highest point. It felt like the high of a drug without any of the side effects. Her first orgasm and it was with the guy she loved.

Sasuke felt her body tremble ever so gently. He somehow felt dirty, he didn't enjoy this, not nearly half as much as his girlfriend obviously had. He was ashamed, thought maybe something was wrong with him.

He saw the look of pure pleasure on her face and the moment she was off that high she turned red. She didn't even know what to do. She squealed, pushed him away and ran off. If she sees his face again, it would be too soon.

"Sakura..." Sasuke mumbled confused, did she notice? He got up and ran after her. "Sakura-chan!!" He reached for her hand.

"I'm not easy!!" She blurted out of nowhere.

"I know...I never said you are" she looked at him, he wasn't making fun of her and he wasn't pushy earlier. She heard girls talk about their first time, how it was a total fiasco. But Sasuke respected her boundaries, he even let her do as she pleased. 'He loves me,'

"You...it's the first time I do anything like this. Just so you know" she admitted "it was my first kiss too..."

"I had my first kiss.. a bit too young" he chuckled nervously, an evident blush on his face. Who was this girl who was making him blush like this? Sakura was jealous "Nothing like what we had, but it was my first kiss"

"How old were you?"

"I think ten or eleven? it was with a boy"

"What!!" She looked at him "what was it like?"

"He tasted like Miso soup" that was not what she asked. She expected a funny answer but this was alerting.

"You remember what he tasted like?" She noticed.

"It's not a big deal"

"Who's this boy?" She demanded "tell me!!" Her insecurities popped up.

"Sakura-chan, it doesn't matter" he didn't understand why she was angry. It seemed exaggerated to him.

"You remember a kiss from when you were ten, you remember it so vividly and the thought of that person obviously makes you blush. I'm jealous and I have every right to be. Tell me now"

"It was with Naruto...you're exaggerating, he doesn't remember it"

"But my boyfriend does!!" She yanked her hand from him. "Do you like him?" She saw him about to apprise "It's an easy question. Do you have romantic feelings for Naruto"

The hesitation was obvious on his face, "I don't" seeing her tears was too much for him. He was weak and he couldn't hurt her. Sakura knew he lied but she would rather believe his lie than lose him.

She threw herself in his arms and hugged him. Now, she absolutely had to get rid of Naruto. She has to destroy their friendship, make him move away, do something to keep him away from her precious Sasuke.