Magic of Hope and Despair Part 1

Woz: As it is written in this book, in September of 2018, a definitely normal high school student Sougo Tokiwa received the power to become Kamen Rider Zi-O to embark on a journey to become the Overlord of Time, Oma Zi-O. Geiz and Tsukuyomi who hails from the same time as I. Should they befriend WAGA MAO, the history shall diverge. But a certain magic wielder makes con- Oh, but I suppose these events are have yet to pass for you.

Uhr's P.O.V

I stopped time. Ora is in front of me.

Uhr: Haha! Too bad, Ora. "Don't you worry about me. I've already got quite the scheme cooking." That's what you said right? That's cute.

Ora: Oh shut up. There's nothing even remotely cute about you!

Suddenly, we froze

Swartz: Having fun?

Ora: That's.....

Uhr: Swartz!

He grabbed a chocolate bar from someone as he went near us. He's now in front of me.

Swartz: Want some chocolate, Uhr?

Uhr: Don't treat me like a child!

Swartz: Relax, I know that you are all grown up. I'm glad that you two are enjoying yourselves. It's my turn next, right? I think I'll skip. Do whatever you want, Uhr. However, do keep in mind that time is flowing steadily towards Oma Zi-O.

He handed me the chocolate bar and stopped freezing time. Swartz walked away. I took a bite out of the chocolate.

Uhr: Hey, that's pretty good actually.

Ora: Is that so?

Uhr: B-But I don't approve of him giving me this while time's frozen!

Ora: That part....?

Sougo's P.O.V

Sougo: Uncle, we're home!

Junichiro: Welcome home, Sougo-kun, Geiz-kun, Tsukuyomi-kun. You three must be thirsty. I made some tea. They're in the dining room. Help yourself to them.

We all went to the dining room and sat down. I opened the TV. It's just a guy doing magic tricks. The magician did the good ol' spoon bending technique. Geiz and Tsukuyomi seemed amazed.

Tsukuyomi: Oh, amazing!

Sougo: What part? It's just the spoon bend trick.

Geiz: "Spoon bend trick"?

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon. I showed them the trick. Again, they were impressed.

Sougo: Oh, I guess you guys haven't really seen any magic tricks. If you want I can teach you.

Tsukuyomi: I do!

I started teaching her.

Sougo: First, you find the center of the spoon's gravity. Then, you use the principle of leverage and.....

She bent the spoon.

Tsukuyomi: Oh, I did it!

Woz: Excuse me but what are you doing, WAGA MAO?

Sougo: Oh, Woz. I was teaching her the spoon bend trick.

Woz: Spoon bend trick? What so impressive ab-

I did it in front of him and.....

Woz: What sorcery of this?! Did your power as the Mao finally awakened?!

Sougo: No no, it's a magic trick.

Junichiro: Sougo! Can you come here for a bit?

I went to the living room.