Even with no continues, I... Part 1

Woz: According to this book, totally average high school student Sougo Tokiwa embarked on his journey as Kamen Rider Zi-O and eventually become the Overlord known as Oma Zi-O. In the timeline 2017, he received his first inheritance, the Build Armour and defeated Another Build. Then, he met the Genius Gamer, M- Oops. That event is still in the future, for you that is.

Sougo's P.O.V

I woke up and went downstairs to the dining room. I entered.

Tsukuyomi: Good morning.

Sougo: G'morning.

I sat down at the table and made toast. I took the toast out and grabbed the better. Where's the butter knife? I looked around and saw that it's with Geiz.

Sougo: Geiz, can you pass me the butter knife?

Geiz: Here you go.

He grabbed it and threw in the direction of my toast. I moved the toast out of the way and caught hold of the knife.

Sougo: Yare yare daze. Throwing the butter knife around? Do they not have table manners in the future?

Geiz: Not when-

Sougo: Not when *I* destroyed all of the dining table in the future, right? Just shut up and eat.

Geiz: Hmpf!

Geiz took a bite of the minced meat and his reaction is kinda priceless.

Sougo: You.... Ever since yesterday you've had this reaction where you've never eaten food this good before.

Geiz: Shut up and also no I didn't have a reaction like that.

Tsukuyomi: Well, in the future, we've never had any home cooked meals. We've been surviving off of canned food.

Sougo: I see.

Geiz took another bite of his food. There's the reaction again. I took a picture of it and showed it to him.

Sougo: See?

Tsukuyomi: Hee hee. You're right.

Geiz: Bastard.....! Hand it over!

He tried to grabbed my phone but is struggling very hard.

Geiz: I'll kill you!

Junichiro: Good morning, you three! You seemed to have a lot of energy.

Geiz stopped struggling and continued eating his food. He must've got tired.

Junichiro: Have some coffee, Sougo. They're beans from Santos in Brazil.

I took a sip of the coffee.

Sougo: It's a bit cold.

Junichiro: That's because you overslept. Time waits for no man. Oh yeah, Geiz-kun and Tsukuyomi-kun will be starting school from today onwards.

Sougo: Eh? How old are you two?

Tsukuyomi: We're both 18.

Sougo: I see. We're the same age.

Junichiro: Here. I made lunch for everyone! Do your best at school!

Sougo: You overdid it.

They took their lunches.

Uhr's P.O.V

Time got stopped and it wasn't from me.

Unknown: Looks like things didn't work out for that Another Build you slapped together.

Uhr: Hi, Ora. You see, someone interfered.

Ora: Who?

Uhr: Zi-O.