Power of the Genius Physicist

Woz: Average high school student, Sougo Tokiwa decided to become Kamen Rider Zi-O and defeated Another Build. This is only but a step towards the throne. Then, he took his second step when he obtained Build's Power. Oh, perhaps I've read too far. My apologies.

Geiz's P.O.V

I arrived and saw that Sougo Tokiwa is already Kamen Rider Zi-O.

Geiz: So in the end, you chose the path to become an Overlord..... Why?!

Sougo: The answer is simple. I was destined to become king the moment I was born.

(Oma Zi-O: The answer is simple. I was destined to become king the moment I was born.)

I clenched my fists.

Geiz: How selfish. You're practically washing your hands with blood. I'll crush you with my own hands, Oma Zi-O!

Geiz! Rider Time! The Rebel from the Future! Kamen Rider Geiz!

Sougo: What a pain the ass....

Geiz: Let's do this, Oma Zi-O!

Sougo's P.O.V

He ran towards me and swung his right arm. I blocked it and countered with my left arm. It hit him. Then, I hit his face with my right arm. He grabbed my left arm, twisted it and put me in a hold. I kicked his leg and was let go of the hold.

Jikan Girade! Sword!

I swung my sword towards him twice and he dodged both strikes.

Zikan Zax! OH! NO! (AXE)

He swung his axe towards me. I ducked. He swung again and I blocked with the sword this time. He pushed me and swung the axe again. It hit my chest. I then countered by slashing arm.

Geiz: Tch. Not bad.

Sougo: You too.

Geiz: Hmpf.

He threw the Axe away and pressed the button on his Ridewatch.

Finish Time!

He pressed the top button on his belt and spun the belt.

Time Burst!

He jumped. A rider kick, huh? Then..... I put my Ridewatch onto the sword.

Zi-O Edge Slash!

My sword clashed with his leg.

Sougo: ARGH!

An explosion occurred knocking both him and me back.

Geiz: *sigh* I underestimated you a little bit.

As with most Secondary Kamen Rider.

Zikan Zax! YOU! ME! (Bow)

He was about to shoot me when that Tsukuyomi girl got in between us.

Geiz: What are you doing, Tsukuyomi?! Get out of the way!

Tsukuyomi: Get out of here, Zi-O!

If I could I would but..... Wait..... I looked at my wrist. Bike? Oh yeah. Every Kamen Rider gets one. Except for Drive. Whatever. I grabbed the Ridewatch and pressed it.

Bike!

I threw it and it became a bike. Whoah.... That's a bit too Showa era for me but eh I can't complain. It'll do for now. I rode it and got away.

Geiz: I'm not letting you get away!

Bike!

I saw that he's chasing after me. Now, he's beside me and is hitting me.