The boy blushes, hard, his ears are even burning. "I-i-i-i I'm glad," he admitted. His eyes go downcast, he messes with his fingers, they press against one another. "But, you're so nice. You should have lots of friends," he said, looking back up at you.

You smiled although it started to hurt, it felt forced now. "Well, I'd like to have you as my friend. You're really great!" You clasp your hands together, almost awkwardly, you didn't know what to do with them. "What's you name? Mines (y/n)!" You stuck out your hand, Dad did it alot in business meetings and when he came across Uncle Present Mic when he visited on holidays. Uncle Aizama just dislikes him enough not to do anything but nod, you never understood why.

The boy stares at your hand for a long time, his face growing redder, he almost looked like a tomato who's stems over grew, you giggled at the thought. Your cute laughter brings him out of his stupor and he's reaching forwards almost to eagerly, shaking your hand excitedly. "Midoriya. My names Izuku Midoriya!" You smiled almost him instantly, your eye's lighting up and the green haired boy couldn't help but find you so impossibly cute, beautiful even. You were so nice, he didn't even remember the last time a girl had spoken, let alone smiled, at him. You were a blessing, you had to be!

With his new found friend, he found new confidence, if only slightly, "Do you wanna play tag?" He asked you, his fists clenched eager to finally, actually play with someone. He had been having such a rough day, especially with Kacchan making fun of him again. He found someone to cheer him up and he wouldn't waste this god given opportunity.

You placed a thoughtful finger on your chin, lifting your head as if you were thinking. Then you shook your head, your hands dropping and your smile fading slightly. "No, sorry, not really..." you looked to the side awkwardly.

Midoriya deflates instantly, was he no fun to play with? Did you wanna play with someone else? Of course you didn't wanna play, who wanted to play with someone quirkless? He felt his mood give out, his hands dropping to his sides, but then he feels a poke in his side, he jumps and looks over at you. Seeing you sprint off to the other side of the swings, "You're it!" You shouted, spinning around to look at him, a meter away, a dazzling smile on your face.

Midoriya couldn't explain the happiness he felt, it was amazing and he hoped you'd stay and play with him all day. He raced forwards, his smile wider then ever, so wide that his cheeks hurt from the size. His sneakers hit the ground, kicking up dust and wood chips, you squeal and run away from him, laughing in glee as you leap over the wooden post in front of you.

Midoriya followed you, "I'll get you!" He ran around the swings to reach for you, you screamed playfully as you whipped around and he was right in front of you. He didn't expect your sudden stop and crashed right into you, landing on top of you, sand flying around you two. Midoriya scrambles up from on top of you, horrified with himself, what kind of klutz was he, how could he be so clumsy? He's already ruining his first impression with a girl! "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so--huh?" He's surprised to see you laughing, tears coming to your eye's as you laid there in the sand, your blond, pink hair grainy with the miniature pebbles.

He couldn't have been more relieved, you were laughing, that was good. That was good, right? He sits on his knees, waiting to see if you'd be angry or happy, he hopes it's the latter. You sit up after a few seconds and look at him, shaking your loose hair out from the sand, your shoulder's now covered in brown flecks and strands of grass. "Wow, that was fun! Ok, looks like I'm it!" You spring to your feet, your arm's glow faintly and Midoriya's eyes go to your hands as they clap together. You're so happy, you hardly notice that you're clapping faster then normal, he can hardly see your hands moving, but he could hear the sound, almost like fluttering. "Whoops! Sorry!" You notice your quirk acting on its own, you shake your hands out, hoping the energy would dissolve, luckily it does. "Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of it, just got my quirk a few weeks ago."