Chapter 13

I sat next to Bianca on the ride back because she claimed she had something  very important to tell me. She seemed very excited and this got me thinking what happened.

I put my stuff in back and head over into the van. I see Tom and he waves me over. I playfully roll my eyes and walk over towards him.

"What?" I ask.

"Sit here" He says patting the seat besides him and smiling.

I shrug my shoulders "I can't I promised Bianca I'd sit next to her."

He puts his hand on his chest and pretends as if he's hurt. "Not gonna lie that hurt y/n"

I laugh and walk away when I notice Bianca got in. We sit down and she hasn't mentioned the "thing" yet but once everyone is in and Sam starts driving she mentions it.

"Ok so you know what I wanted to tell you right?"

"Ya you were keeping me waiting for like 12 hours just to tell me" I joke and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Whatever." She says laughing "you can't tell anyone" she looks me straight in the eye and continues. "Ok so last night, when you and Tom went missing Harrison came over to my room to see if Tom was there." She pauses and starts fidgeting with her hands. "Well one thing led to another and we kinda maybe hooked up?" She finishes and watches me reaction intensely while chewing on her bottom lip.

"Oh my god!" I squeal

"Shhhh" she interrupts me. "Be quiet"

I nod my head and look around making sure no one else was eavesdropping in on our top secret conversation.

"I can't believe you guys had sex last night." I say in a whispered tone.

Her lips curve into smile "I know me too! He was so-"

I cut her off "Keep the details to yourself"

She laughs and looks over at him. Tom and him are discussing something. I look away and direct my attention back to Bianca. I see her looking at haz practically drooling.

"You want to go sit with him?" I ask

She looks over at me with an unsure look. "Well actually I don't know" she starts biting her lip again. "He hasn't talked to me since it happened."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure" her mood drops and I Immediately feel bad.

"I'll go switch seats with haz and you guys can talk"

She nods and I get up to walk over to haz. When I get there they stop talking and look at me.

"Haz would you mind if I sit next to tom?" I ask him.

Haz starts to stutter and Tom answers for him. "He would love too"

Haz glares at tom and gets up. I watch as haz goes and sits next to Bianca. I had completely forgotten about the monster I had to sit next to until he interrupted me thoughts.

"So you just couldn't resist not being with me for no longer than 10 minutes huh?" Tom asks with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes and shift my attention towards him. "I did it for them" I pointed towards Bianca and haz.

"So Bianca told you what happened last night?" Tom asked

I nod as a yes.

"Then why would you put them together, it must be awkward as hell since haz doesn't like her" Tom says.

I quickly look over at him confused. "What?"

Now he looks confused too. "What?"

"But they hooked up last night?" I tell him.

"Ya I know, but haz does that all the time with girls" Tom says casually as if I was supposed to know that.

"Oh my god" I look at him in disbelief. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" I scold him and smack his arm.

"How was I supposed to know Bianca would like him?" He says in his defense.

I shake my head and look over at Bianca and haz. "I feel so bad for Bianca, haz is such an asshole." I stare at them more and watch their awkward facial expressions. "Should I go take back my seat?" I ask tom.

He quickly arms his arm around my shoulders. "Nope your not going anywhere"

I struggle while trying to take his arm of my shoulders. "I have to save Bianca from that awkward conversation." I say through fighting his big arm.

"They'll be fine, plus we both know you'd rather stay here with me"

"Totally" I joke sarcastically.

Eventually I just stop fighting and let his arm stay there. I take my phone and scroll through Instagram endlessly.

"You know your really annoying right?" I tell tom on the fact that his arm is still on me.

He smiled as if I gave him a compliment. He doesn't say anything and I continue to scroll through my phone.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I kinda liked it when his arm was around me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anotherrrr boring chapter sorry. I'm gonna makeee something happen in the next chapter sooo stay tuned :)