Waking Up To You Every Day

My eyes flutter open, and I see Keith staring at me, a little smile on his lips. I love how his upper lip is thinner than his lower.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I smile back.

"Whatcha looking at?" I ask. I feel Keith's arms around my waist, while mine were on his chest.

"You, darling."

Oh God, I think I'm melting. I smiled at Keith's adorable comment.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" I ask.

"Stay here? Like, not get up?"

I grinned. "Im hungry though."

"Well, I'm right here."

I roll my eyes and lean in to kiss Keith. I was surprised to find he didnt have morning breath. He really was an amazing man. I sat up and stretched, but Keith pulled me back down. "Dont leaveeee," Keith begged like a little child.

"No, I gotta make breakfast," I laugh.

Keith got up reluctantly, and went to take a shower. I started breakfast, cooking some eggs and bacon. We ate in the living room, while listening to a Beatles record. Of course I had to get up and dance to "Twist and Shout" and "Thank You Girl", but Keith just sat and observed while stuffing pieces of bacon into his mouth.

"Don't you have to go practice with the guys?" I ask after I take off the record and collapse on the couch.

"I don't wanna," Keith stuck out his lower lip, which I kissed.

"You taste like bacon," Keith said while coming closer to me.

"No, that's you, Porky, you ate it all. Now you know Rog, Pete, and John are expecting you, you should go." I fixed Keith's hair, messed it up, fixed it, then messed it up again.

"Kenleigh, what are you doing?" Keith asked, grabbing my hand to kiss it.

"Your hair just isn't right..."

"Its fine, just leave it be. You can mess it up when I get home." Keith stood to leave, but leaned down and tickled me a bit first.

"Keith!! Stop it, you know I hate that!" I laughed. Keith stopped and jogged to the door, me at his heals. He stopped at the door to quickly kiss my lips before smiling at me and leaving. I watched him jog down the street to the guys' apartment. I check the wall clock and its past noon. Shit! I had to be at work an hour ago!

I quickly get ready and run down the street to Patty's Diner. My boss, Patty, stands behind the register, her green eyes smoldering when I come in.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She whisper-shouts.

"I'm really sorry, ma'am, yesterday I--"

"I don't give a dann where you were, you didnt show up, and today you're late. Now you can just get the hell out of here, and don't come back!" Patty grabs my nametag off my apron and pushes me out the door.

So now I'm out of a job.

A/n: Kinda short, but I will update again later tonight (: