Always (Ticci-Toby X Male!Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV.

My dad promised me a better life or so I thought he said before I felt unconscious from the blood loss. I sat at the edge of a cliff, staring down at the water below. Hearing the waves hit the walls of the cliffs. My feet danging off the side, with tears spill from my eyes. 2 years has passed since my own mom got up and left, leaving me behind with a monster.

  Whom I call my dad, no- my step dad.

From the start, I got treated nicely like any human being would. He was an co-worker of my mom, finding out he was fond of the lady, who wore a lot of makeup. Covering the real problem underneath from when my biological dad would put his hands on her.

Before he died, starting a new start in life. A twisted one indeed. My step dad and mom worked with each other for years, in a office. So once my dad died, he moved in with a whole new attitude.

Each night was different, but all the same. I would sit in a closest where my mom would hide me before he got home. Demanding things, treating my mom like a oppappes before getting beaten till she felt unconscious.

"Finally, peace and quiet~" I would always hear him say, right after knocking out my mom. He was a wicked man, who wanted to be treated like a king in someone else's home. Then my mom left, without a word. She didn't evening pack her belonging.

So here we are, left alone cause my mom couldn't deal with the betrayal of my step dad unkept promises. I really did pity her gullible side, but damn did I miss her.

I sigh, looking up at the gray sky, covered in clouds "(Y/N) i heard his voice, my love. I smile at the sound of his voice, looking up to see Toby standing there. He was covered in blood like usual, it somehow didn't scare me anymore the it did in the past. I never knew why he did these crimes, anyway tell me he was force but I haven't asked who it was. Toby came over, pulling me away from the ciff as he wrapped his arms around my waist "You're c-crying?" He said. I nodded, leaning into him as I took his hands and entwined them together. It felt warm "I need to escape my dad's house, I'm old enough to leave but how.." I told him, feeling him rest his chin on my shoulder, gently squeeze my hand "get a job, move out and I'll deal with the rest" he told me. I frowned at the last part but didn't question it, I never did and probably won't ever, as long as he was here with me is when I felt safe with someone again.

"I promise, I'll always be here if you need me" he told me once as I only could respond with one words that came into mind. "Always"