Chapter 6

August POV

Even though Ava and I have been 'together' we still never used the words babe or baby. Its like when you were a teen and you would say no you hang up first no you, no you.

"What. are you goals or dreams?," I ask Ava.

"My goals are to become the best I can be. And never stop, even if I am at the top, to stay on my grind," I smile at her as she goes on and on about her goals. The way the moonlight hits her face and when she smiles. Oh when she smiles its like she is an angel. Matter of fact she is an angel, angel sent from above. "Im sorry," She blushes.

"What?,"

"I talked about Lance again,"

"I didnt even notice, and it doesnt bother me,"

"He and I were going- fuck," She sighs. "Look what you did?,"

"What did I do?," I laugh.

"You started a deep ass conversation and got me tearing up and shit,"

"Im sorry beautiful, "

"Get out," She says.

"Why do I have to leave? I didnt even do nun,"

"For being so freaking romantic. I want you to leave so you can find the girl that loves all this affection from a man and will appreciate it,"

"What you dont appreciate it when I compliment you?,"

"It just doesnt fit me,"

"How?,"

"I mean like affection and I dont fit together. Its just I feel like I dont deserve to recieve all that love and affection,"

"Why you say that?," She looks at me crazy. "Im sorry," I laugh. "I just want to get to know you,"

"Because I feel like I destroy everything in my way. And everything I do turns into a diaster," I look at him. "And I already know what you are going to say. I feel that way because when I was little my mom and dad always argued. Over things I want like a dog or a cookie. And I felt like when I would ask for things  they always argued and when they split up. I had so much guilt as if it was my fault,"

"Ava it wasnt your fault im sure. They had their own issues and anger built in on themselves and they had no other way to express it," She fiddle with her shirt. "You deserve every little amount of affection," She smiles and grabs my chin.

"Where were you when I was desperate for love? ," She admires me.

"Looking for my madame in distress,"

Ava POV

Around 4 am I wake up and August is laying next to me.

"August," I shake him.

"What?," I look at his abs and his toned body.

"Im not pregnant, "

"How you know?,"

"I got my period," He pretends to barf, I nudge him. "Im not pregnant," I smile and slap his body in a happy way.

"Okay okay," He laughs. "Congratulations I guess,"

"Should I be sad?," He laughs and looks at me.

"I dont know how do you feel,"

"I feel okay,"

"Okay," A huge smile appears across my face and I do a little happy dance. August laughs and turns over.

"Im not pregnant, " I laugh and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Ava that is good now please go to sleep,"

"Babe Im not pregnant, " I cover my mouth. Did I really just call him babe? "I-,"

"Babe I like that," He bites his lip.

"Dont do that," I smile.

"What? This?," He bites his lip.

"Yes stop," I blush as he laughs.

"Come here beautiful, "

**

"August hurry up," I complain as I wait for him. Today Im going to go work out with August. Just to stay in shape.

"Dont rush me," I press my chest against him and push him back.

"Or what?," I say playfully.

"Man move," He smiles and puts his hands on my hips and pushes me back.

"Or what?," I do it again, he sucks his teeth and smiles.

"Man," I laugh and peck him lips. I smile and walk away. "How you just going to kiss and and walk away come back here girl," He pulls me back and kisses me. I tug on his bottom lip and kiss him again. "Woman,"

"Come on August," I drag him with me. We walk over to the gym and talk some more. Once we arrive we get straight to work. I grab the dumbells and start doing squats. After about an hour or so we take a break and sit outside.

"Look at you sweating and what not," I dry off his sweat.

"What else are you supposed to do in the gym?," I stand in between his legs,  massaging his head.

"Dont get smart with me," I mush his face.

"But its okay when you gets smart with me," I laugh.

"Thats different,"

"Mhmm," I laugh and admire him. How did I get so lucky? "Did you notice all them dudes looking at you?,"

"Yeah I got half of their numbers," He stands up.

"What?,"

"Im just playing," I smile and walk back as he hovers over me.

"Dont play like that Ava for real,"

"Okay, okay," I laugh.

"You must not know how much feelings I have for you, "

"Nah I dont tell me," I smile.

"You are the type I want to marry one day. Have my kids possibly, go grpcery shopping with. Put ornaments on a Christmas tree,"I smile and look into his eyes. "The way you make me feel is something I just explain.  But you make me have butterflies in my stomach. I get nervous everytime I speak to you. The feelings I have for you are real," I smile and lean in to kiss him.

"Catch me if you can," I run and he runs after me. I run down the street and he catches onto me.

"Where you thought you was going? ," He pulls me from behind into his arms. "Where you thought you was going huh?," He kisses my neck as blush.

"Babe stop," I turn around. "Gosh you are so fucking tempting,"