Chapter 1

"Ava Chauncey," The professor says as I stand up and walk over to the stage. I didnt think I can see myself here after 4 years of college and 3 more years of pre med school. I am graduating and becoming a pediatrician. A 26 year old woman that is a trained pediatrician,  this is truly something. Dr. Chauncey. Graduating from Georgia state university.  I grab my degree and smile. This is truly an accomplishment.

*

"Congratulations baby!," Lance stands there with has to be almost 1,000 ballons and flowers.

"Thank you baby," I wrap my arms around him and my brother snaps pictures of us. "Thank you being there for me every step of the way," I smile at him and hold his hands.

"Forever and always," Hs gently kisses my lips.

"Aye!," I laugh and hug my older brother Dorrien. I actually have 9 brother and 8 sisters. My mother just couldnt keep her legs closed. Dorrien of course is the oldest, i dont even know where I stand. I havent even met any of my other brothers or sisters. "Im proud of you,"

"Thank you," I walk over to my dad, my dad is my everything. He has never let me down, everything he promised me he did. After all the pictures and the lunch Lance said he had a suprise for me at home. "Babe, hurry up Im getting impatient," I sip on the champagne. The lights dim and Nice and Slow comes on by Usher, I smirk. Lance walks out in my graduation hat, oiled up body, a red thong, a rose in his mouth. I laugh and admire his body. His dark chocolate skin, oiled up looks as if the gods put holy water on him. "Oh my gosh," I cover my face and laugh.

"Let me take you to a place nice and quiet," He sings along and sets me in the chair. He raises his leg over me and I cant help but blush. He tempts me and kiss all over my neck but not my lips. Lance's lips run all over my body and he grinds on me, slowly. As the song starts to end he picks me up and smiles. He bites his lip, turning me on in everyway and lays me down on the bed. I grab his chin and pull him down on me.

**the next day**

"Are we still going to go get ice cream?," I scroll through my phone as he drives.

"Yeah I just have to run a few errands," He pull into the studio parking lot.

"Hell no Lance you lied to me," He laughs and parks the car.

"No I just told you the truth,"

"You cant spend one day with me without trying to work," I grab his face.

"I can but this right here is important baby," He pecks my lips and I wipe it off.

"Oh forreal," I am such a brat, like really. I ignore him and turn up the music. "Oh alright," He gets out and walks inside. This is getting so old, we cant have fun anymore because he is so tied up in his job. An hour passes now and I get impatient and walk inside the studio. I see him what appears to be a meeting.  He stands up and shakes someones hand and walks out. "What do we have here?," Lance smiles at me.

"Shut up and lets go," I roll my eyes.

"Fiesty much?,"

"Dont start," Lance grabs my hand and walks to the car. I notice alot of people walking in surrounding one person. "I hate celebrities," I mumble.

"You hate people in general dont you?,"

"No I really dont,"

"Okay check out Mrs New Attitude," He opens the door for me.

"I dont have an attitude, I am just annoyed,"

"Annoyed about what?,"

"About you always doing this,"

"Here we go,"He pulls off.

"What is that supposed to mean?,"

"Baby you are over exaggerating, "

"Oh so now Im extra?," He sighs and grabs something out of the glove department.  He hands me a snickers bar.

"Here you arent you when you are hungry, "I try to not laugh because I am supposed to be mad.

"I dont like you," I eat it anyway.

"Aw I love you too," He kisses my while trying to pay attention to the road.

"Baby stop," I blush as he kisses my cheek.

"Nope not until you tell me you love me,"

"Pay attention to the road!," I laugh as he starts to mess with me.

"Why dont you love me? Baby tell me why dont you love me, when I make it so damn easy to love," I burst out laughing, and I look up seeing a car some our way. "I love you!," He kisses my cheek.

"Lance watch out," I turn the steering wheel and he pushes me back and covers over me. Next thing you know we are upside down in the car. "Baby," I look around. "Lance?," I look over and he is trying to catch his breathe. "Baby breathe, calm down," I start crying seeing someone you love slipping through your fingers like sand. "Baby look at me, we are going to be fine," I hear the sound of the ambulance. "Baby please," He tries to say something.  "No no no. stay with me babe," He slowly closes his eyes. "Lance! Lance!," I scream at the top of my lungs. "LANCE!," I grab my hand and lock our fingers together. "LANCE STAY WITH ME PLEASE I cant lose you," I cry harder.

"Ma'am listen to me are you alright?," I hear the paramedic.

"Lance, I love you. wake up now please!,"  As I am being dragged out by the paramedic I dont want to let go. "I love you Lance,"