Night 3: Power out

"What do you mean I'll be working alone?" Kaylub asked looking at Mike who was in his room. Kaylub was getting ready for the third night with his tie partly undone.

"Well, last night Boss found out about Vincent's little drunk self and has set him on house arrest. Basically he can't leave the house for the rest of the week so I'm taking over for him. That means you're on your own."

"Can't someone else do it?"

"Jeremy works the night shift at the second Pizzaria, Michael works at the night shift at the bunker, both Fritz and Scott work the day shift at both PIzzerias so, no." Kaylub sighs as he plops  onto his bed looking at his friend. "What's wrong anyway?"

"Chica hates me."

"Well, you weren't her biggest fan," Mike said sitting next to him.

"She's creepy!" he cries out in his defence. Mike couldn't help but chuckle as he ruffled the younger males hair.

"Just close the door." Kaylub sighs again and with a nod gets up to finish his tie. "Let me help." Mike said from behind him as Kaylub placed his hands by his side as Mike rested his head on his shoulder as he ties his tie. "You always did suck at the formal stuff."

"Dresses are easier." Kaylub muttered to himself as he felt Mike chuckle against his shoulder. He shivered feeling his breath against his sensitive neck.

"Well, you're good to go." Mike pats his shoulders as he backed off. Kaylub turned to him and gave a smile.

"Thanks, Mikey." He gave his friend a hug before leaving heading to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go away!" Kaylub cried as his night wasn't going very well. It was only 3 and he was down to 20% power due to Chica camping out his right door. He pouted as he checked the light to see that she had finally left. He opens the door and check on Freddy and Foxy to notice that neither were coming for him. He sighed as he put the camera down. Bonnie was currently deactivated in the workroom for repairs so he wasn't going to come. He hears footsteps on his right and with a peek he closed the door blocking Chica once again.

"Come on, you'll run out of power soon enough and when that happens I'll get in." Kaylub shivered at the dark tone as he looked back at the camera to keep an eye on Foxy and Freddy. 

"No," he whined, "only five percent left and it just turned to five. I'm not gonna last." He bit his lip as he heard the doors open up as the power shut off. Nonononononononononononononono. What did Mikey say to do now? Oh right.

He sat there in the dark with a shaky breath before hearing a familiar toon and looking to his left to see

"Freddy?"

"Kid?" Kaylub pops up and rushes over to Freddy hiding behind him as Chica enters the room looking for him before seeing Freddy.

"Freddy, have you seen Kaylub~?" Her voice was sickeningly sweet as she smiled. Her eyes held the intent of murder.

"No, he must have ran out once the power ran out." he was blatantly lying to her as she pouts.

"Guess I'll go hunt him down." She skips back out the right door as Kaylub sighed as he entered the room and turned to Freddy with a smile.

"Thank you Freddy."

"Of course, when the lights go out I'll always arrive as long as she's not at your door at that time." Kaylub nodded as it turned to 6am. "See you tonight." 

Kaylub waited outside the Pizzaria for Mike since the buses didn't go the way he needed this early in the morning. 

"How was the shift?" Mike asked when he arrived. He was covered in oil and grime.

"I could ask you the same Mikey."

"Well, the damn machine that keeps Springtrap at bay broke so I had to deal with it. Lucky me I got an engineering degree. Also lucky that damn rabbit decided to leave me alone too. Now your turn." He hands Kaylub a helmet as he climbs on.

"Power ran out due to Chica never leaving me alone, but luckily Freddy's on my side." He gets a nod as the two head back to the apartment in silence.

"Welcome back cutie~"

"Hello, Vincent," Kaylub said as he walked past the grape man to his room.

"Aw he's so cute~ Mikey~"

"Don't call me that." Mike was promptly ignored.

"Is he a virgin~" Mike knocks him out with a well aimed suckerpunch.

"You don't need that information you perverted grape." He walks off with a light blush.