"I still think #2 because it has a pool!" Steven said making me laugh.

"Your such a child!" I told him.

"You were thinking it dont lie!" He teased.

"Ah man ya caught me!" I said sarcastically. "2 did have a nice kitchen though!" I told him.

"House 2 then?" He asked.

"I dont care as long as I'm with you!" I said and kissed his cheek. He kissed me back. It turned into a full on makeout session. We both pulled away of breath. He traced his fingers over my tattoo.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom!" He whispered in my ear.

"Just be careful with my leg!" I told him.

"Don't worry!" He said picking me up and carrying me to my room. We had great passionate sex is all i have to say about that! "I love you baby girl!" Steven said as we fell asleep.

"I love you too!" I replied and fell asleep on his chest.

I woke up feeling like i was going to puke. Shit i can't walk. I managed to hop my way over to the trash can because i wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I threw up waking up Steven. "Holy shit!" He said and came over to hold my hair "are you ok babe?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah must be something i ate." I told him. He nodded and laid back down. I started thinking it might not be something i ate. "Oh shit!" I said to myself remebering what me and Steven did last night. I looked over at Steven passed out. I reached over to the nightstand and left a note incase he woke up. "I'll be with Izzy! Love you!" I wrote. I got my crutches and walked over to the phone.

"Hello!" Izzy answered.

"Can you come and get me?" I asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID STEVEN DO!?" He yelled.

"Calm your tits he didn't do anything i just wanna talk to you!" I told him.

"Ok I'll be right there!" He said and hung up. I anxiously waited for Izzy to show up. Finally he knocked on the door.

"Took ya long enough!" I told him getting in his car.

"I litterally took 5 minutes!" He said.

"I know it just seemed really long." I mumbled.

"What wrong?" Izzy asked pulling the car over.

"Nothing!" I told him.

"We both know thats a lie now if you dont tell me im gonna make you ride in the trunk and im gonna let Axl tickle you to death!" He threatened.

"Ok. I'll tell you." I whispered.

"Ok speak!" He replied.

"Well dont freak out but i-i i might be pregnant." I told him. His jaw dropped.

"Are you serious!?" He asked.

"Well i dont know yet but theres a good chance." I said.

"Have you told Steven?" He asked.

"No. What if he gets mad?!" I asked him.

"Hey calm down!" He said "He's not gonna be mad! He loves you too much he wont be mad!" He told me. I nodded.

"Take me to the drug store." I told him and he sped off. We went inside and got a few pregnacy tests and went back to the Guns house. I went into the bathroom and did my thing. Then i have to wait.

"So what do they say?!" Izzy asked.

"I dont know i have to wait 5 minutes!" I told him.

"5 minutes for what?" Slash asked.

"Nunya!" Me and Izzy said in unison. Slash nodded and flopped onto the couch. I sat and watched the time. Finally 5 minutes! "It's time!" Izzy said. I got on my crutches and walked into the bathroom. Izzy followed. I hesitated to pick it up.

"Im scared. What if Steven leaves!?" I said.

"He's not going to i promise! Dont worry!" He told me.

"O-ok." I said and took a deep breath. Then i looked at the 3 test i took. "They're all postive!" I said. Izzy's face lit up.

"Yay im gonna be an uncle!" He said excitedly. I laughed at his reaction.

"I'm gonna be honest i thought you were gonna freak put and go all protective big brother on me!" I told him.

"I just have one question!" He said.

"Alright shoot!" I replied.

"How the fuck do you get knocked up with a torn ACL!?" He asked. I laughed at him.

"Don't worry about it!" I told him.

"Allright lets take you back to your baby daddy!" He said and picked me up putting me in his car. We drove back to my apartment.

"Oh i forgot to tell you my boss fired me so me and Steven are getting a house together!" I told him.

"Good!" He said. Where the fuck is my protective brother.

"and i dropped out of college." I mumbled.

"YOU WHAT?!" he asked. Ahh there he is.

"I dropped out! It reminds me of soccer and i cant take it." I told him.

He nodded "ok" he whispered. We pulled up to my apartment. "Ok im just gonna drop you off this is between you guys!"

"Thanks Iz!" I said and walked into my apartment to find Steven on the couch watching tv.

"Hey babygirl you have fun with Iz?" He asked. I sat next to him.

"Yeah. I got something to tell you just promise you wont get mad!" I told him.

"Did you cheat on me?" He asked.

"No I would never do that!" I told him. He smiled.

"Ok then i cant think of anything else I'd be mad about!" He said.

"Ok." I said and took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant!" I told him. His jaw dropped.

"Are you for real!" He said. I nodded. He kissed me. "I've always wanted to be a dad!" He said hugging me.

" I love you cuddle bear!" I said.

"I love you too babygirl!"