Shadow the Hedgehog (Shady) (one of my favorites :3)

Reader's POV

You were walking down the street. You finished shopping food and you were going to your house to drop it off. You suddenly bumped into someone.

( Y/N): W-woah! Ahh! *falls onto the ground* ouch!

???: Hey! You okay? Watch where you're going...

You look up and see a black hedgehog with red stripes. He had chest hair and had gloves with rings around them including (rocket power? IDK) shoes. He also had red eyes and a tan muzzle.

(Y/n): I-I'm sorry...*looks a bit upset*

???: *softens a bit* Um...it's fine. Here. *gives you his hand*

(Y/N): *blush slightly and puts her hand on his hand*

The "stranger" helps you up back onto your feet.

(Y/N): U-um...thanks! I'm (y/n) What's your name?

???: .....I'm Shadow...Shadow the Hedgehog (THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM)(Ha ha JK :3)

(Y/N): Um...anyways...Thanks! See you later,Shadow! *waves bye and walks/runs*

After a few weeks,you saw Shadow a few times and talked to him. You guys became friends after a while of talking and hanging out a bit. As you guys hanged out more,you started having feelings for him. You didn't want to tell him that since you were afraid of what would happen if you confessed. One sunny and windy day, you went to the park with Shadow. You guys talked and had some fun (eating ice cream,watching the kids play, feed the ducks,etc) Shadow wanted to show you something.

Shadow: Hey (y/n)! I want to show you something.

(Y/N): Alright. Where are we going?

Shadow: You'll see.

Shadow grabs your hand and leads you into the trees/woods. After walking a while of walking,you came to a clearing.

(Y/N): Wow! It's beautiful Shadow!

The grass was swaying in the wind,being nice and bright/dark green. There were beautiful and colorful flowers blooming with a few butterflies and bees buzzing and flying/fluttering around. The trees were a nice mix of yellow,orange,and red leaves. The sky was starting to set,casting a light soft glow wherever it touched. It was beautiful.

Shadow: Yes...it is. This is where I think and rest. Nobody knows about it except me...and now you.

(Y/N): Really? Well,it's really pretty and peaceful around here.

Shadow: Yeah....but not as nice and pretty as you.

(Y/n) yeah...wait what?! *you look at Shadow*

Shadow: I know that line is pretty cheesy and stuff. But...I LIKE YOU (Y/N)!!!

Shadow hugs you. You stood there shocked but then you hugged back. You knew that Shadow likes you a lot.

(Y/n): M-me too shadow. Me too.

The End!!! :')