7. The Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

When lunch time was over, Sasuke found the bento on his desk. He took it and threw it in the trash right in front of Naruto. This wasn't the first time he had done that but that certainly was the last time he would watch it in silence.

"Did I do something wrong?" Naruto crossed his arms "you've been a dick ever since that day,"

"Then why are you still friends with me?" He deadpanned.

"For many reasons, 'ttebayo? I won't give up on you, Teme"

"Tch, Usuratonkachi" Sasuke rolled his eyes.
Being mean to Naruto took a lot of effort and energy and it killed him every single little time he saw his blond crush frown.

Why his brain was hung up on Naruto being the culprit? he didn't know. It was driving him nuts, he felt like he suffered from Stockholm Syndrome.

🍥🍥🍥

Summer vacation was closing in as the first trimester was almost over. Sasuke had somehow managed to ask Sakura out. While Naruto was fighting to maintain his friendship with Sasuke intact; Sasuke saw it as obsessive behavior, while Sakura saw it as simply annoying.

She did not like the blonde 'bundle of joy' anywhere near her boyfriend. Sasuke always acted differently with the boy around. She was presented with the golden opportunity and she'd be damned if she let some outsider take her Sasuke.

She 'liked' Naruto but Sasori and Deidara (being the most popular gay couple in school) told her that there was something definitely happening between the two. Any admiration she had for Naruto was quickly replaced by envy, jealousy and anger.

She devised a plan with Deidara's help. If Sasori caught wind of it he would have objected; he was too soft to break a potential couple.

She happily walked in to the school's gym. When she opened the door she was met with the two boys racing to clean it up. Was this the same boy she was dating?

That energy he displayed and enthusiasm didn't belong to the Uchiha Sasuke she knew

That energy he displayed and enthusiasm didn't belong to the Uchiha Sasuke she knew. The Sasuke she knew would never do anything if it didn't benifit him in some way, yet he had volunteered to clean the gym and prep it for the upcoming art competition.

"Sasuke-kun!!" She dolled up her voice to sound innocent but seductive "can I talk to you for a moment?" Sasuke's expressions changed the moment he noticed they were not alone, going back to his serious self.

That boy is dangerous. She eyed the blond with hidden murderous intent

Naruto was telling him he'd be all done before he'd come back.
Sasuke and Sakura walked out. He went straight to a vending machine buying two drinks. She expected to get a soda can from him and he noticed the eager look she gave.