"This yakizakana tastes great Rizu" said Nariyuki taking another bite of the tender fish. "Thank you. I used to cook it all the time with Papa when I was little" she says eating. She then looks over at Nariyuki and notices he has some of the sauce on his cheek. She then blushes a little and leans over to him licking the spot off his cheek. "AAAUGH!!" Nariyuki yelled startled at her sudden action. "S-sorry.. you had a little something on your cheek" she said putting her index finger on her bottom lip. "I see.." he said with his face bright red. They continued their meal with awkward silence.

After they finished, Nariyuki stayed in the kitchen to wash dishes. "Nariyuki do you need any help with that?" Rizu asks breaking the long silence. "Sure. Do you mind sitting them in the cabinet for me?" he says. "Nope, not at all!" she assures. She then dries and puts away all the dishes in the cabinet as Nariyuki washes. The awkward silence had started up again. They both were feverishly thinking of ways to start up conversations. Simultaneously, they both came up with an idea.

"Nariyuki-!"
"Rizu-!"

They both simultaneously spoke causing them both to blush a little. "You go first!" Rizu suggested with a close eyed smile. "No you go first! Ladies first!" Nariyuki said turning to face her. "Well uh... okay" she said looking at the floor then looking back up at him. "I was uh.. wondering if you were free?" she asked looking away. "Yep. I'm free the whole day!" he said with a smile. "Well, do you wanna go to the park?" she questions with her cheeks reddening. "Sure! I heard there was a park nearby anyways" says Nariyuki. "We can go once we're finished with dishes" says Nariyuki going back to washing. "Okey" she says smiling.

Shortly after,  Rizu and Nariyuki had gotten dressed into some casual clothing. As Nariyuki was walking down the hallway, he noticed Rizu was waiting for him at the door of their dorm to depart. "Are you ready Nariyuki-kun?" she asks blushing slightly. "Mhm" he replied.

They then exit their dorm and then make their way out of the building. They then exit the building and begin walking towards the park side by side. Along the way, they encountered several class such as Sakuta and Mai.

Around five consecutive minutes of walking, they finally came up on the park. It was a fairly large park. There were a lot of children playing on the public play sets. Nariyuki found a tree with shade and decided to sit under it and Rizu joined him. There was a gentle breeze flowing through the air and the sky was clear with few clouds. They then laid down in the soft grass looking up at the sky between the many leaves.

"This is peaceful. Almost making me sleepy" Nariyuki said not averting his gaze from the sky. "Yeah... it does" Rizu says looking in the sky resisting the urge to sleep. "Hey Nariyuki" Rizu says. "Yeah?" "What kinda girls do you like?"

Nariyuki felt his face heat up. "Well.. I don't really know. I've never been romantically involved with anyone" he stated. Rizu felt some unknown sense of relief. "I see" she replied looking over at him to find him looking at her. They didn't avert their gaze for a few moments causing them to subconsciously blush.

"What about you? What kinda guys do you like?" Nariyuki asked. She blushed a bit and averted her gaze. "I um.. I like guys with patience and.. guys who work hard" she forces out feeling her cheeks radiate. Nariyuki also blushes knowing he fits under those criteria. "I s-see" he says. "Have you ever been a romantic relationship?" says Nariyuki.

Her face changed to a sad expression. "Yeah.." she said quietly. "What was it like? And was he a good guy?" he asked curiously noticing her facial expression was getting sad. "Well.. it was nice until something in him changed... he started talking to lots of girls and spent no time with me anymore. Then when I confronted him about it... he..." she stated as she removed her glasses feeling her tears well up in her eyes.