The Start!

Somewhere in the Space...

One could see a ball of light with the size of a soccer ball floating on the space without a known destination.

[ Ding! Installing System in 3.2.1... ERROR
Ding! Awakening Host... (Sending Electric Shock) Host awakened... Initializing system.. Done
Checking host body for any repairs needed... ERROR. ERROR. ERROR. ]

[ Ding! Host please wake up and choose either to reincarnate, transmigrate or create a body. So the system can finish integrating to host ]

'Morning. Hmm? Where am I?'

[ Ding! Good Morning Host. Answering to host... The host is in space...
Host, Please choose, reincarnation, transmigration or body create. So the system can finish integrating with host ]

"Morning System... I choose 'create body'. How do I create my body though?"

[ Ding! Answering to host... Please open the gifts from the *Dream Creator* and the host will know ]

[ Ding! Open gifts? Yes / No?]

'Open'

[ Ding! Opening in 3.2.1... Congratulations host you have received:

Body Create:
Description: Create a body to your own liking {Note: Can change height and appearance after usage} - One-time use.

Primordial Eyes: Evolvable.
Description: Can see through everything if wished so. {Note: Can see for as far as Ten Thousand miles - Clearly}
Abilities: Unknown/Unlimited ]

'Alright. Time to create a body then'

As he thought of that, a blue screen panel appeared within his (Mind). Without asking on how to do it, he just knew how to and just thought of how he would look like. As he thinks, a naked, handsome young man slowly appeared within his (Mind).

'Hmm... No. That should be like this, yes, yes, like that'

Murmuring as he goes while changing here and there. A day passed, then turned to weeks. 'Something just doesn't feel right'

Goddess Daisy, whose soul 'hidden' at within the system and waiting just couldn't wait any longer. With a will, she sent an 'A handsome young man's appearance' to the 'soul's' (Mind).

Suddenly a handsome young man's appearance appeared on his (Mind), not knowing where it came from. 'Hmm? Who's that?' he thought.

Seeing the young man's appearance, 'Alright, since a 'vision' presented itself, I shall follow it' deciding that his appearance would be the same as the appearance of the handsome young man that appeared on his (Mind).

'System? Create the body and integrate'

[ Ding! Command accepted... Creating... Done. Integrating the host soul to the body... Done. Checking for any possible repairs... None detected... The system shall now completely integrate to the host...

Integrating... Done. ]

[ Hello! Eternal Supreme Harem Lord ]

[ Welcome back! ]

'Huh? What do you mean by that system?'

[ Teleporting the host to the designated 'Homeworld' ]

'Wait!~' but before the 'Young man' could finish, the system (Goddess Daisy) teleported him. Losing his consciousness along the process. Disappearing within the outer space.

--------------—
At a place everyone calls 'The Dimensional Gap'

A naked body appeared out of nowhere, floating.
The body looked like a 'Young man'; He has the appearance of a 16-18 years old teenager. He has a raven black hair, sword-like eyebrows, white skin, a face that look liked the Celestials sculpted it. Pale red lips, and a not too pointy nose, a perfect lean body with perfectly intact muscles that goes along with the body and the 'Big Brother' hanging there. Any women who saw this naked young man's appearance would drool and might just dream of him every night as they relieve their so-called 'Stress'.