Chapter 2

It was lunch time and Elliot was sat in his normal table by himself (like always) when someone approached him.

"Hi, can I sit here?"

As soon has he repared that it was Logan he immediately answered "Yeah"

"Thanks... you never told me your name"

"Elliott, Elliott James"

"You have a beautiful name Elly", as soon as Logan nickname for Elliott left the brunette mouth, Elliott could feel his cheeks heat up. "Did I say something wrong?"

"T-The nickname"

"Oh... yeah... sorry, didn't meant to make you uncomfortable"

"I liked it"

"Then what's the problem?"

"Nobody has ever given me a nickname"

"Well, I feel honored to be the first to give you a nickname Elly"

Elliott gave a small smile to Logan, feeling comfortable talking to the other guy because he could see that he meant everything he said.

🌙

When Elliott was passing the school gates he heard a familiar voice, a voice so familiar that a smile appeared in Elliott's face faster than light.

"Hi Elly"

"H-Hi Logan"

"You're going home by yourself?"

"Yeah, I've always walked alone"

"Well, you got yourself a new walking buddy"

"W-Where do you live?"

"Rose Street, I moved here yesterday"

Elliott stopped in the middle of the sidewalk while looking at Logan. The taller boy stopped walking and turned back, looking at Elliott with a confused face.

"What's going on Elly?"

"Nothing, it's just that's where I live too"

"SERIOUSLY?! That's so cool, we can hangout after school, and go to school together, and came back together and we can also have sleepovers!"

Logan looked really excited by the idea of them spending more time together and Elliott found himself also happy about the idea.

They continued walking down the street, stopping in front of Elliott's house.

"My house is two houses away, that's even better!"

"Y-Yeah"

"Well, I need to go, my parents are waiting for me. Bye Elly!"

"B-Bye Logan"

Elliott watched Logan walking to his house and only after the boy entered his house Elliott entered his.

"Hi sweetheart", his mum said as soon as her son walked in the living room where she was watching TV.

"Hi mom, what are you watching?"

"The Maze Runner, it's a movie"

"Never heard of it"

"Elliott, who was that boy that you were with?"

"W-What? You saw us?"

"Elliott, there are windows in this house"

"Oh... yeah... that's Logan"

"Logan, Loooogan, Logannnnnn, I like that name"

"Yeah, I like it too"

Anna noticed Elliott looking down, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing, she wanted to ask more questions about this Logan boy but she know that would only make Elliott uncomfortable.

"Do you have any stuff to do?"

"Homework"

"Then, go upstairs and when dinner is ready I'll call you"

"Okay mom"

Elliott went upstairs, closing is door and leaving himself with his thoughts.

Why was I blushing?! Yeah, he's cute, like reallyyyyy cute and I can blush all day long but I would never have a chance with him, look at me, I'm short, skinny, I'm shy as hell, I'm a desaster. Now, look at him, he's god made! And that eyes, they're so perfect. And his hair, and his clothes, an-

"ELLIOTT, DINNER IS READY!"

"OKAY MOM"

Thanks mom, you ruined my gay drooling session

Elliott went to the kitchen and sat down at the table where his mother was already sat.

"Did you finish your homework?"

"Yeahhhhhhh"

"ELLIOTT! What were you doing?"

"IwasthinkingaboutLoganbecauseheisgodmade"

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Elliott. Tell. Me. What. Were. You. Doing."

"No", as soon Elliott said that his mother began to notice her son's cheeks turning red, she soon knew what was going on.

"OH MY GOD! YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT LOGAN!"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"MAYBE"

"I KNOW IT"

"How did you know?"

"For first, you walked home with him, you were looking down a lot when I asked who he was so that means that you got nervous about him, and you didn't do your homework because of him. You always do your homework"

"Wow, didn't think you would actually have a reason"

"Elliott, sweetheart, I'm your mother. Pleaseeeeeeee, I know everything about you"

"Well, he's really cute and hot"

"Wait... you called him hot?! YOU TOTALLY LIKE HIM! YOU NEVER CALLED ANYONE HOT IN YOUR HOLE LIFE!"

"It's just a crush, mom"

"Elliott, you called him hot and blushed while saying it. You. Like. Him."

"Okayyyyyyy, maybe I like him"

"I NEED TO MEET MY SOON TO BE SON IN LAW! ENVITE HIM FOR DINNER! HIS PARENTS NEED TO COME TO! WE NEED TO PREPARE THE WEDDING! YOU PREFER ROSES OR TULIPS?!"

"MOM! Stop it!"

"Okayyyyyyy, but we'll finish this conversation"

After dinner both of them went to their rooms.

After entering in his room, Elliott layed in bed and instead of falling asleep thinking about his bullies, in death or other depressing stuff, he fall asleep thinking about a certain boy named Logan King.