Chapter 2

HE WAS STARING AT ME.                                                            This Daniaal Kid was staring at me like I was a fresh piece of meat. He was giving a glare that stared into my soul. Not a death glare but just a glare. I tried to stare away from this awkward moment and tried to listen to Trisha talking about Daniaal but he was staring at me! But in a way I like it.                                                         "Would you like that, Laura?" Mom said, breaking me away from my thoughts. "Huh?" I said, trying to focus on my mom instead of a boy. "Trisha suggested that Daniaal should walk you to school and show you around." Mom said. Trisha smiled at me.  'Great! Now he goes to the same school as I do. He looks so Dangerous but cute. That scares me.' I thought. I giggled nervously at what my Mom said. "I-I don't think Daniaal would like that. I mean-" "Actually, Love. I would love to walk you to school." I turned to Daniaal, suprised to her anything out of him. His voice was so deep almost demanding but soothing. He gave his famous smirk to me and tilted his head. "Okay." I mumbled. Mom smiled like it was the best in the world. "GREAT." She said, while grabbing more boxes and putting them in the house. Trisha had a frown on her face and stopped.                                                 "Sweetheart, how about I help you." She suggested kindly. Mom gave her a small smile. "Oh no, Trisha! It's okay, I'm fine." Mom assured her. Trisha shook her head. "I can't let you do this on your own." She protested. Mom cooed at her and thanked her. "Laura?" "Yeah, Mom?" Then she said something I wish she didn't. "Why don't you and Daniaal get to know each other while Trisha and I put boxes away." She said. My eyes widened. But instead she ignored my reaction and just walked into the house. I turned around to Daniaal. I huffed awkardly. "Your really beautiful." Daniaal said, out of the ordinary. I blushed."Thanks." I muttered. He laughed softly. "So, why did you decide to come to Bradford?" He asked, changing the subject quickly. I Sighed. "Well, my mom thought that coming to the U.K. would help me to have a better Dance career." I told him. He nodded knowingly. "You have that type of parent?" He questioned. I nodded. "Yep. My mom acts like it's my whole world. I mean I love Dancing and all but I don't want it to take over my life. You know?" I asked him. He nodded, staring at me. The way someone looks when they are actually are listening to you. Knowing that someone listened to me for once, made me feel special. "Yeah. Trisha thinks that my whole life should revolve around football because 'I spend too much time into trouble' she says." He said, rolling his eyes. "Trouble?" I questioned with curiousity. He smirked. "I forgot your one of those good girls. Well, I have got at least over thirty-four Detentions, got written up about fifty-times, I have gotten drunk a few times, smoked weed, went to college parties, and I have gotten arrested about two-times." He replied, shrugging like it was no big deal. My eyes widened with fright. He laughed. "That's what I love about you. "You are a good girl, I don't even have to know that much about you and  I can see it in your eyes." He smirked, getting even closer to me. Then, he did something I never expected. He leaned against my body and pressed his mouth to my ear and whispered,"I Love good girls. That means I can teach them the bad."