Protective

whaaaaaat?? an update?

i know, i'm shocked too.

but guess who's about to drop all of their responsibilities and watch true crime shit all day?

this twat ;)

enjoy reading this breakdown of a chapter you baboons

oh also

a huge thanks for 4k reads :D

Taron's P.O.V

There's nothing quite like enjoying a warm evening at the beach. Enjoying it with someone you love makes it even better.

My career has been quite demanding lately. With running around filming, editing, attending interviews, conferences and meet n' greets, I almost forget why I signed up for this line of work. Although Y/N always seems to remind me again.

I flew home last week for a well needed break, but she's been so busy with work and family events that the only time we've really gotten together (and to ourselves for that matter) is in bed.

And no, not like that you dirty bastards.

Today she pushed aside some other plans and decided we needed our own time together, just to relax and catch up on the frantic lives we'd started to lead. We both agreed that the beach would be an awesome place to do just that.

<<<<<<<<<

"Oi! You'll pay for that you shithead!" Y/N yells in an amused tone as she runs after me trying to pull me in the water. I laugh, just outrunning her enough to get to the sand before I rest my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

I feel her grab my arms and yank them towards the shallow water, but I laugh and pull her towards me enough to engulf her with them instead.

She pouts. "Well you have an unfair advantage; your strong ass arms." I wink, earning a slap across the chest followed by a loving kiss. The both of us smile into the kiss, forgetting entirely about our previous endeavour.

Or so I thought.

While I'm so incredibly invested in the kiss, she's slowly pulling the both of us back towards the shore, and before I know it, I'm being pulled into the water.

"Aha! I too had an unfair advantage." She winks, laughing as I begin to stand back on my feet. "What? A kiss?" I chortle, pushing my body all the way up so I'm taller than her once again. Y/N just smiles and nods, turning around and walking through the water, splashing around and letting lose.

I get out of the water and walk back to our spot, seating myself on the beach towel Y/N had packed. I look over to see her go under the water and come back up, a goofy smile plastered on her face. I take a minute to admire her, sitting there grinning at my beautiful girlfriend finally getting a break, relaxing on my own long awaited rest.

We really needed this.

I look around us, there's not too many people on the beach tonight. There's a family back up near the boardwalk, an elderly couple talking and walking along the shoreline, a few teenagers in the water and a group of guys playing volleyball around 15 metres away from us.

They all look like they're enjoying themselves. It's around now that I start to notice the group of guys more thoroughly. They look like they're in their early 20's, they're quite good at volleyball actually. But then I see the blonde one on the far side of the net lean next to his friend and mutter something, pointing and smirking.