{ayo?}

man here we go again-

i left this book for a hot minute. started writing these in my first year of high school, back when i first found Taron Egerton due to Rocketman and hyper fixated on him harder than i had with any other man in my life before.

i've since graduated, found different interests and grown up a little more, it's crazy to see 16.1k reads on a collection of drabbles i only ever wrote for myself way back when i was a juvenile trying to escape everything through writing.

thank you all so much, i could look back at all of these and get infuriated with how i wrote things when i first posted this but for some reason so many of you have actually engaged with my writing, even as it was back then, and it means a lot to a fool like me.

i've decided to keep this book and re-engage with editing some of these stories and eventually posting some of the drafts i had lined up for this collection years ago, because this silly little wattpad story actually means a lot to me.

merry christmas everyone, anyone who still reads this; i'll see you in the new year with some freshly updated stories hopefully with a slightly higher skill set in comprehensive storytelling 💀

once again, thanks for making such a small collection mean something big to me.

-cheers