Barry looks at me, "Oh yeah?"

"Definitely." I nod, my fingers typing away on the keyboard.

"Barry-" Cisco was at the monitor, "SWAT team's closing in on the 1600 block of Pass."

"Got it-" Barry got up, got in his suit and ran off.

-

I'm seated in the same spot when Barry runs with with Felicity, as I popped a fry into my mouth.

While he was gone, I had gotten a lot done for an assignment, got some fries and helped Caitlin with a few things Flash business related.

Barry looked at Felicity, "So- what'd you think?"

"I think-" Felicity then noticed the sparking on her shirt, "My shirt's on fire!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Barry apologizes, as Felicity shoves her huge purse in his hands and teared off her shirt in fear.

"Wow." I blink at what I just witness, putting my laptop down, sitting up.

"Hi, Zee-" Felicity swallows, "I'm glad I decided not to go braless."

Then, Caitlin and Cisco walked in, staring at Barry and Felicity.

Barry clears his throat, "You guys remember Felicity?"

"I'll always remember this." Cisco was staring at them with wide eyes.

"Hi, Felicity, it's so good to see you." I jumped up, grabbing one of the Star Labs sweatshirts and walking over to her, handing it to her, "What brings you back to Central City? Not Barry?"

"No, not Barry." Felicity blurts our, putting on the shirt, "This? Not happening. We looked down that road and we said no, thank you."

"They get it." Barry stops her.

"Actually, I'm here because of this." Felicity pulled out a boomerang from her pursue, showing it to Cisco.

"Awesome!" Cisco took it and observed it in awe, "What are the wings made of?"

Felicity inhales sharply, "Not sure I'm thinking some sort of composite or high-density plastic."

"Reinforced with carbon fiber." Cisco's eyes were glued to the object in his hands, walking towards the Lab with Felicity, "Oh, that's weird. It almost feels like it's-"

"Vibrating." Felicity finishes his sentence, nodding towards him.

"Yeah-" Cisco was fascinated as they went up the ramp, "Oh, I wanna run some tests, and I wanna run 'em right now!"

Barry walks over to Caitlin and I, "Hey, you guys come up with anything new on our meta?"

"The officer who was affected tonight says he saw a flash of red before he lost control." I told him, grabbing my fries as Barry steals one from me, "Hey-"

"I suspect the meta is inducing rage via the ocular nerve." Caitlin adds in, then looks at Barry, "Oh, Dr. Wells wants to see you."

Barry hums, before walking away from us, leaving us to go talk to him.

Minutes later, as I got up, the boomerang that once was in the investigation of Cisco, was flying around the Labs.

Caitlin let out a ear piercing scream in fear, her sound mixed with my shriek as we both ducked.

Barry and Joe ran in, Joe holding his gun, ducking every now and then as the boomerang continued destroying things and moving around the arm.

Barry quickly grabbed me and pulled me away from the boomerang that was heading my way, making my face smush into his chest, the boomerang getting stuck to the wall.