17.

Sasuke is awakened by the smell of food. His eyes fluttered open, seeing that he was still in Sakura's home; somewhere he'd been spending a majority of his time. He really hated sleeping alone in his own apartment, so he'd rather be somewhere where he would at least know someone was around.

His eyes landed on Sakura, who stood in the kitchen of her apartment cooking. He heard her hum a low tune, something he was always fond of. He was sort of happy to know that she still held that habit. It always calmed him and reminded him of his mother how she would hum doing little things like hanging the laundry or cleaning. Or when Sasuke would lay his head in his mother's lap and she'd run her fingers through his hair.

He sat up, pulling the covers off his body and swung his feet off the couch. He stood, stretching and feeling his bones cracking as he did. Feeling his muscles relax, he hummed a sigh. He turns to Sakura once more, seeing that she haddn't noticed he was awake. He took a few steps towards the kitchen and sat at the island.

Sakura looked up seeing a movement from the corners of her eyes. She smiled seeing Sasuke sit on the stool of the island.

"Good morning, Sasuke." She says with a close eyed smile, which was fortunate for Sasuke who blushed upon seeing her smile. He turned his gaze down at the countertop, pulling himself together.

"Hn."

Sakura placed a plate of cut tomatoes before Sasuke and his gaze finally turned up to hers as she smiles once more. "I cut these for you to eat untill the food was done." She chuckles as the words left her mouth. This is the most she's ever cooked. The days she usually spent alone she'd have canned foods, or bring home some ramen from Itchiraku's. But since Sasuke has been sleeping in her home, she didn't want him thinking that she couldn't cook. So every morning and every night, she made sure she gave Sasuke a hot meal.

"Thank you." Sasuke says as he reaces for a slice. His eyes scanning over Sakura as she continued to prepare their meal. His eyes scanning over every dip and curve of her figure. He always knew from when he was a child that Sakura had a nice shape on her. He also knew that the moment she got older and fully developed that her body would be a sight for anyone. Only he never really got to see it untill now.

"You're growing your hair." Sasuke says noticing that the girl's hair has started to fall past her shoulders and brushing against her shoulder blade.

Sakura blushes, pulling her hair behind her ear. "Well, I just really haven't had time for another haircut." She speaks coyly.

Sasuke continues to watch her. Sakura could obviously feel the raven's eyes on her, but she was determined not to fold under his gaze. Once she finished cooking their meal, she prepared Sasuke's plate and placed it on the counter before him.

"Thank you." He says after using his mouth to break his chopsticks. After both he and Sakura said their grace, they began eating.

"Any plans today?" Sakura asked trying to make conversation.

"No." Sasuke answers after chewing his food. "I doubt we have any missions for us today otherwise I'd be hearing from Kakashi."

Sakura nods.

"I know you have to be at the hospital, so I was going to find something to do in the village." Sasuke continues. "Probably piss Naruto off a few times today."

Sakura giggles. "You're having way too much fun doing that." She says. "One of these days he's gonna be the one to piss you off."

"He does every time he breathes."

"That isn't very nice." Sakura frowns watching the smirk form on the Uchiha's face.

A low chuckle comes from the raven as he brings the cup to his lips to drink. He places it back down before grabbing hold of his chopsticks again. Once they finished eating, Sakura grabbed their dishes and washed them. Sasuke sat in his same spot, eyes scanning over the apartment.